What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
Some pics from yesterday

n645213017_560353_3241.jpg

QHF will be devastated

crusader-eel

Juniors
Hi WC.

How did you go in your HSC?

I don't want to make you jealous, but I saw the Crusaders arrive in Sydney on Sunday and I met Dan Carter and got his autograph

OMG :ls: :ls: . He really is gorgeous. I had the vapours standing that close!!

I got a few autographs but Brad Thorn was the sweetest. He was really lovely.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hiii :D

Yeah my HSC was pretty good.. I passed which was what I wanted.. Wasn't getting a UAI so I wasn't as stressed as the others.. My top mark was 79 :lol:

You've just made me jealous.. OMG I wish I could've met Dan Carter =P~ He's so hot on TV.. I can only imagine in person!! =P~

I wanna go to a rugby game this year to try and meet him :D

crusader-eel

Juniors
He's playing tomorrow night at the SFS. I'm going as it's the only time he'll play here this year except for the Bledisloe which costs heaps (but I'd still love to go).

I'm going to NZ in April and will be going to a Crusader's game on my birthday. My ultimate birthday present would be to be surrounded by the hot Crusader's in the dressing room. I'll have to blow out the candles real well that day to get my wish! :D :D

wittyz chick

Coach
crusader-eel said:
He's playing tomorrow night at the SFS. I'm going as it's the only time he'll play here this year except for the Bledisloe which costs heaps (but I'd still love to go).

I read that in the paper the day of the game.. but it was too short notice to find anyone to come with me :(

How was it???

crusader-eel

Juniors
Wet, but totally worth it!

Dan came off at half time and was cooling down at our end of the field. He and Richie McCaw slickly wet is a sight to behold.

Even totally wet, Dan still looks perfect. Daniella (my daughter) is still in heaven because he smiled at her when she was trying to take a picture of him.

Timana looked pretty hot too, I have to say. Felt a bit sad not seeing him in Parra colours. He also did one of his typical slamming tackles and reminded me of that game against the Sharks last year.

Can't wait to see the Crusaders in April again! That is really hot team.

crusader-eel

Juniors
We almost didn't go because that storm hit just as we were going to leave, but we took a gamble and I'm so glad we did.

We tried to have a perv through the bushes into the pool where they went to swim and a security guard told us to move on. He obviously just didn't understand. A team of nearly naked Crusaders in a pool is just too much temptation.