What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

wittyz chick

Coach
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
I dunno, he kinda looks a cross between Michael Clake, Shane Watson and Aaron Carter!!! LMAO

Aaron Carter makes me stop liking him a lil..

Michael Clarke makes it a lil bit worse..

But Shane Watson :sick: :sick: :sick:

Gotta go searching for a new love now :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Thats like that stoopid Weetbix add on when she tells the bloke he looks like Brett Lee. He leans back all smug and says "I thought Shane Watson" HELLO!!! Thats not a good thing!!! :lol: Then he doesnt get on the f**ken bus!!! (as you may have noticed.. I dont like that ad :x )

Nikki

Coach
Hate the fact this photo has a watermark coz it looks so cute. Pinchy Hinchy on the right

00986760.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
Thats like that stoopid Weetbix add on when she tells the bloke he looks like Brett Lee. He leans back all smug and says "I thought Shane Watson" HELLO!!! Thats not a good thing!!! :lol: Then he doesnt get on the f**ken bus!!! (as you may have noticed.. I dont like that ad :x )

I think the same thing EVERYTIME I see that add..

I still like it it makes me laugh because that guys an idiot :lol:

Oh and that picture is SO cute!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
Clarke.. NO!!

McCullum.. YES!!!

BRF do you have Foxtel?? McCullum's looking FINE against England.. Although I'm supporting England :lol: Can't say no to Stuey Broad, Phil Mustard and Luke Wright :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
Though I have to say none of them have anything on Dale Steyn from South Africa!! He was the ONLY reason I stayed up throughout the night watching the one-dayers from SA :lol:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL!! Yes I have Foxtel and mmm its great watching Baz and co. I 'poz Broad is ok..I just don't like his hair style. haha. Much prefer Pietersen myself ;)

as for the sth africans...nah I still like Boucher the best!

wittyz chick

Coach
I will admit Broad needs a haircut.. he's so much cuter with short hair.. but I still love him :lol:

I went off KP when he shaved his head and then got married :( .... :lol:

Boucher was alot cuter when he was younger.. still sorta cute now.. But I'll stay with Steyn, de Villiers and Morne Morkel :D

I CANNOT WAIT for South Africa to come here next summer :D I'm gonna go to as many games as I can!!

Nikki

Coach
JessEel said:
ew.... that would taste feral, i bet!

I had braces fitted nearly 20 years ago (god thats scary) and I still remember the feral taste of the plaster they use to make the moulds..

Latest posts