What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i think he's awesome, but not attractive... :-k

Paul Bedwell, i voted like 8 times!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
witt_manly_trial_1.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Witt to be a genuine threat in 2008

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1318360/1621230

Warriors five eighth Michael Witt is one of the NRL's rising stars and is looking to make an even bigger impact in 2008.

The 24-year-old goal kicking machine has fully cemented his spot in the halves for the Warriors and well and truly shaken off the criticism surrounding him this time last year.

Early into the 2007 season, media were flaying Witt and halves partner Grant Rovelli as not having the skill to run the crucial combination.

But after blooming into one of the best five eights around with the added weapon of a near-perfect boot, Witt told tvnz.co.nz he is coming into his second season with the Warriors full of confidence.

"It's all been coming together pretty good. The pre-season's seemed to drag out a little bit so we're all chomping at the bit to start playing," Witt said.

"I think since the first game I've slowly played a bit better in each game and that's starting to give me a bit of confidence. Hopefully by round one I'll be up to full speed.

Witt was philosophical about taking hits in the media last season and said he didn't really let it bother him.

"To be quite honest me and Ravs (Rovelli) don't really care. At the start of the year we had our critics and then we started going well and they were on our side.

"I think it's just depending on how the team's going as to how the halves get looked at. But that's part of our job and you've gotta take the good with the bad."

Things can only get better in 2008 for Witt, who has been working with new kicking coach Stacey Jones during the off-season.

If there was any part of his game missing last season it would have been the short kicking game, but look for that to drastically improve.

And after working with rugby league immortal Jones, Witt has a few new tricks up his sleeve.

"Stacey's a legend of the game and one of those guys that when he talks everybody listens to everything."

"We're certainly doing that, especially myself and Grant are trying to pick his brain a fair bit and I think he can add a few extra thoughts."

There will be added pressure on Witt's shoulders to become more of a playmaker for his side with the absence of Wade McKinnon who is out for the season.

But he remains optimistic that whoever coach Ivan Cleary slips into the custodian role will be able to perform well.

"Wado's an integral part of our team and to lose him was a bit of a sting but I'm sure the person that wears the No.1 jersey will step up and fill his shoes.

"It's just everybody having to add a bit to their work rate to make up for Wado."

The Warriors kick off their 2008 season with a Monday night clash against the defending premiers Melbourne Storm on March 17.

They then face hot contenders Parramatta and 2007 runners-up Manly the following weeks.

Witt knows the task ahead and believes winning those tough early match-ups would put them in good stead for the season.

"We've got a pretty tough start to the season so we'll know where we're at straight away and hopefully we can start well and start building a platform."

witt_kicking_d.jpg

Parra Guru

Coach
The CLEO men (not much talent there this year imo)

Ky Hurst

128474272826348750_Ky_200x260.jpg

Ky Hurst
Star sign: Pisces
State: NSW

I am feeling very alive today.
Today I woke up and trained for two hours in the pool.
People say I look like my brother because we have the same eyes.
My best hangover cure is a swim in the ocean.
My guilty pleasure is chocolate.
My first kiss was when I was six under my old home on the Central Coast.
What’s your relationship deal breaker? Cheating.
Female fashion trend you hate? High waisted shorts.
What cause gets you most fired up? Japan killing whales. They have no right
In five years I hope to be a property developer.
My longest relationship I’ve been in was 4 years.
My last girlfriend would describe me as fit, fun and healthy.
The Hottest female celeb right now is Gwen Stefani because she’s all style.
I think Lindsay Lohan needs to head back to rehab.
The three albums I have on rotation are John Butler Trio, Ministry of Sound and Gym Class Heroes.
My biggest fear is not making the Olympics.

Shannan Ponton *drool* although they could have taken a better pic of him, he'll win though what a charmer

128474268990723750_Shannan2_200x260.jpg

Shannan Ponton
Star sign: Capricorn
State: NSW

My best hangover cure is a run or boxing session, followed by a surf.
My guilty pleasure is Mum's home cooked desserts, and beer.
The last time I cried was I leaked a little watching The Notebook, but that could’ve been something in my eye.
My first kiss was open mouth, no tongue, spin the bottle at a year 4 party.
The best advice I ever received was from my dad who said life is about respect. Respect yourself, nature, other people and of course respect your mum.
What’s your relationship deal breaker? Dishonesty.
Complete this sentence, I could never date a woman who wasn't into a healthy lifestyle.
Something most people don’t know about me is that I used to be a builder.
I’d make a good Bachelor of the Year winner because what you see is what you get. I'm passionate about everything I do and put in 100%.
My life motto is: keep life in balance - do everything to excess! It's the same as doing everything in moderation you just fit heaps more on the scales.
My last girlfriend would describe me as a ball breaker but I would say I’m more like a realist. Bills have to be paid and commitments honoured.
The most romantic thing I’ve ever done for a girl was on a first date, which was on Valentine’s Day. I told her I'd forgotten all about it, then she found a hidden teddy bear, roses and finally a blanket set out at the moonlight cinema, complete with champagne and nibbles.
Hottest female celeb right now is Delta Goodrem because she is the complete package, gorgeous, talented, and just a beautiful soul.
I think Lindsay Lohan needs to… Who?
My biggest fear is SNAKES!

Fast Five:
Bush or bare? Bare.
G or full? G or nada.
Boobs or butt? Definitely butt – it ensures the rest of the package will be in order.
Bar, club or pub? Bar
Talking, texting or Facebooking? My pet hate is facebook. Love a chat, always have.

Josh Graham (great pick up line :lol: )

128474270236661250_Josh_200x260.jpg

Josh Graham
Star sign: Libra
State: QLD

I am feeling happy.
My best pick-up line is “So have you seen Daniel Conn over there?” If they say yes, I walk away. If they say no, I walk them as far away from him as I can and have a drink.
My best hangover cure is a vitamin B injection at the local.
The last time I cried was on Sunday because I was laughing so hard.
Biggest turn-on? Someone who makes me laugh.
In five years I hope to be living on an island somewhere in a mansion with Richard Branson as my butler.
I’d make a good Bachelor of the Year winner because I’m a very normal guy and don’t take things too seriously.
Life motto? Treat people how you would like to be treated.
My most embarrassing moment was doing a nude calendar to raise money for breast cancer research.
I think Lindsay Lohan needs to go back to rehab forever.
The three albums I have on rotation are Jack Johnson, Ben Harper and Vanilla Ice.

Fast Five:
Bush or bare? Bare
G or full? G
Boobs or butt? Boobs
Bar, club or pub? Club
Talking, texting or Facebooking? Talking

oooooooh Daniel Conn

128474271361661250_Dan_200x260.jpg

Dan Conn
Star sign: Aquarius
State: QLD

I am feeling pretty damn good.
Today I woke up and tried to work out if my dreams were real.
People say I look like my dad because he was responsible for making me.
My best hangover cure is a big meal, air conditioning, DVDs, a couch and some good company.
My first kiss was in year one, playing “catch and kiss”. She was fast but I eventually ran her down!
The best advice I ever received was from dad who said, “Don’t let anybody steal your dreams.”
What’s your relationship deal breaker? If she starts calling my mum, especially after the first week. Scary!
If you were a food what would you be? A mango – fresh, healthy and makes you feel good once you eat it.
Biggest turn-on? Someone who is easy to talk to and has a great smile.
Complete this sentence: I could never date a woman who threatened to beat me up in front of my mates – and then tried to do it.
What gets you most fired up? Killing animals. Leave the poor buggers alone.
In five years I hope to be still on the coast with a few houses, a steady girlfriend, big dog and enjoying a successful sporting life.
What three things would you take to a desert island? Good mate, few beers and a boat to cruise home on when we’ve had enough.
I’d make a good Bachelor of the Year winner because I’m a good, humble Aussie bloke. And it’s something different to getting smashed on the footy field!
My life motto is I’d rather be hated for someone I am, than loved for someone I’m not.
My most embarrassing moment was when I got undies ripped off during a footy game.
My last girlfriend would describe me as a rat bag but I’d say I’m more like a pest.
The most romantic thing I’ve ever done for a girl was deck out a hotel room with candles and rose petals all the way to the bedroom.
I think Lindsay Lohan needs to keep living the dream!
The three albums I have on rotation are anything by Xavier Rudd, Jack Johnson and for some reason, Cat Stevens – old school!
My biggest fear is letting people down.

Fast Five:
Bush or bare? Bare.
G or full? G.
Boobs or butt? Butt.
Bar, club or pub? Pub.
Talking, texting or Facebooking? Talking.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
If I get around to it I'll post some pics I took of Coops and Cammy Smith! :D oh and the odd one ofRyan Hoffman, Ant Quinn and Steve Turner...lol oh and even Liam Foram

Latest posts