What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
Tiges10.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Meet a few of the Cowboys over the weekend, yes JT as well. He's actually not that bad. But I think the one I particularly liked was Ben Farrar!! *sighs* I think he's hot! haha

Nikki

Coach
Ahhh yes.. Young Benny Farrar. I didnt get many photos of him when he was at Parra but he is a cutie.

the x effect

Juniors
i dont no about you girls but i think chad robinson is not a bad sort at all!
and the good news is he has an even sexier younger brother in the under 20s comp!!!

Nikki

Coach
Chad used to have the SOL nickname.. Sex On Legs..

Hmmm... First Post in the sexy players thread.. You wouldnt be either one of the boys would you?? :lol:

Welcome :)

the x effect

Juniors
Chad used to have the SOL nickname.. Sex On Legs..

Hmmm... First Post in the sexy players thread.. You wouldnt be either one of the boys would you?? :lol:

Welcome :)

:lol: haha no not one of the boys.. kept reading this thread and i couldnt resist i had to post about the robinson boys

yes well i do agree with the SOL.. his brother is doing a fine job of filling his shoes! haha:hg:
thanks!:)