What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Chad & Witty:

chadrobinson01.JPG

Witty!!! *drools*

wittyfan

Referee
That pic shows off his hot legs heaps well! Though I wonder how much longer we'll see him in a Warriors jersey?

Ash looking fab:

92030563.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah I know. I'm pretty worried!! That's kinda why I hope the Warriors don't sign Head. So even thou they bought Moon, then Witty will still be there. That also depends on who the Warriors keep. So if Fien or Rovelli goes (losing Ravs will make me sad too!) that should be enough to keep Witty. But we'll see.

wittyfan

Referee
My feeling is that he's being forced out, especially when the coach mentions too that Kemp is a goalkicker! :(

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
But it never hurts to have back up. We had one in Marto when we bought Witty as well. I don't doubt if he plays in '09 he'll stay first choice kicker anyway. And we were sadly exposed in that area when he was sitting out for six odd weeks.