What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

akazie

Juniors
brett_stewart.jpg

Yummy
sabber.gif

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok ladies and gents, and whoever else ever view this thread I have a request.

I'm creating, and hopefully soon, launching a website titled: Footy's Hottest, which is based around the idea from this thread ;)

It will incorporate many of rugby league and rugby union (sorry no soccer or AFL players, allowed, at this stage anyway) players from around the globe. As long as you, the fans think they are hot I'll be happy to include them on the site. Past and present players are all welcome.

So please, if you guys have any info, pics...etc that you want to contribute to the site feel free to PM me here, or email me: louie_fly_girl@hotmail.com and title t he email: footys hottest.

Also if you can come up with a 'hot list' of players either from one code or both that would be great, because I will also have on the site, a 'The hot list' of the month

Thanks, in advance and hope to hear from you guys eventually.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ok ladies and gents, and whoever else ever view this thread I have a request.

I'm creating, and hopefully soon, launching a website titled: Footy's Hottest, which is based around the idea from this thread ;)

It will incorporate many of rugby league and rugby union (sorry no soccer or AFL players, allowed, at this stage anyway) players from around the globe. As long as you, the fans think they are hot I'll be happy to include them on the site. Past and present players are all welcome.

So please, if you guys have any info, pics...etc that you want to contribute to the site feel free to PM me here, or email me: louie_fly_girl@hotmail.com and title t he email: footys hottest.

Also if you can come up with a 'hot list' of players either from one code or both that would be great, because I will also have on the site, a 'The hot list' of the month

Thanks, in advance and hope to hear from you guys eventually.

Hot list for Union

Matt Giteau
Bryan O'Driscoll
Aaron Mauger
Andrew Mehrtens (don't ask, I just love him)
Dan Carter
Luke McCallister
Matt Gitaeu
Berrick Barnes (such a cute arse,hehe!)

That is all I can think of now.:lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
I do miss this boy..

r238383_962877.jpg

0,,5985786,00.jpg

tim_smith.jpg

Thanks for that.. I was gonna do something like that.. I miss that boy SO much!!!!! :cry:

So thankful we have IQ so know I can watch that game where he scored over and over and over and over again..

I hope he'll come back one day.. I'll go watch him :D

Latest posts