What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
There was a severe lack of hotties at the races on Saturday, although i did see Brod, and apparently the other guys were in members... DAMMIT

JessEel

haha yea from what i hear Benny ended up at PJ's with the rest of them.. i was at Albion talking to Bubsy and Feleti.. not a bad night in all TBH :D

JessEel

King Leonidas...
gerard_butler.jpg

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361591,00.jpg

AFTER a month of international rugby league we celebrate the Rugby League World Cup's finest form - the hot stuff much admired off the field of play... starting with Fiji's Aaron Groom, who has the team motto tattooed on his back. Photograph: Amos Aikman

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361641,00.jpg

Irish eyes are smiling ... how can you resist a lad wearing his baseball cap Lleyton Hewitt style? Ireland team captain Scott Grix, who normally plays fullback for the Wakefield Wildcats. Photograph: David Clark

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361642,00.jpg

Irish eyes are smiling ... Karl Fitzpatrick (Salford City Reds) shows his fun side. Photograph: David Clark