What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361647,00.jpg

Irish eyes are smiling ... Fitzpatrick and his delightfully named teammate Wayne Kerr (left) arrive on the Gold Coast. Photograph: David Clark

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361650,00.jpg

Tonga's terrific ... we nominate the whole Tonga rugby league team as a bunch of hotties after they took out time to attend the opening of the Wesleyan Church of Tonga. Photograph: Mark Evans

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361653,00.jpg

Tonga's terrific ... he might of got sent to the bin, but the aptly named Esikeli Tonga looked pretty cute while asking 'who, me?'. Photograph: Mark Evans

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361662,00.jpg

Homegrown talent ... Petero Civoniceva relaxes at the Kangaroos training camp in Queensland. Photograph: Cameron Laird

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361665,00.jpg

Homegrown talent ... David 'Wolfman' Williams cools down at Coogee. Photograph: Chris Pavlich

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361670,00.jpg

Homegrown talent ... Israel Folau during the Australian Kangaroos Rugby League Team recovery training swim at Coogee Beach. Photograph: Robb Cox

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361675,00.jpg

English hot totty ... ok - so it's not the best pic - but we have it on good authority that Kevin Sinfeild (left)is England's hotties player (pictured with Keith Senior). Photograph: Patrick Hamilton

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6361694,00.jpg

Kiwis can fly ... who can resist two blokes with a baby? Steve Matai (left) and Krisnan Inu with a young fan. Photograph: Brad Wagner

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

thats when he's at his most attractive!!! - injured and off the field :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I was watching Sex and the City re-runs yesterday and there was this Australian actor on there as a gay guy that Carrie befriended - the actors name is Murray Bartlett... i think im in love..

Latest posts