What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,6517328,00.jpg

0,,6517327,00.jpg

0,,6517325,00.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
Also one last thing, while standing in line at Woolies today the Alpha mag caught my eye.. I couldn't see it properly and it looked like one Dave Williams on the front.. were my eyes deceiving me or is it really him?

I would've gone and checked but I was finally at the front of the line :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Anyone know who this boy is?? He kinda looks like Kayne Lawton [u20s Titan] but at the same time he looks to old to be Kayne :-k

Nice arms though =P~

Go the the daily telegraph website link I posted at the start of the run of pics, you'll find captions under all of them

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ah I was so happy at getting a pic with Cooper last night! :D:D Finally! lol. It's always hard to catch him after games coz he's so fast to go from the dressing rooms to the pool next door! heh heh but we were lucky enough he was one of the guys to come down to the after party and my friend nearly ran him over! LOL TOo bad I forgot to put the flash on so it's not that great but still. yah I got Coops!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i don't mind that photo of cooper in speedo's at all... he doesn't look like a little kid there, he looks like an amazing all grown up MAN :)lol:)

I think i could comfortabley be Mrs Zillman...

Nikki

Coach
Actually I had to laugh at WC. She gets the phone call and the first person she says is Timmy, then she says Ant Mitchell. So I am thinking something is wrong with one of those boys. Then she told me why you called and I was thinkin "How the hell could Anthony Mitchell be in the Foyer of Wenty Leagues, when he played in NZ only hours before hand?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
nah not laughing at me, i swear he was in Woolpack clothes, maybe he was dropping in before heading to worksies?
GOD i hope he (or any of his friends) don't take part in this forum, i may die!

hahaha i know!! im like, "Sarah, no, no, NO, NO LET ME TALK AND I'LL TELL YOU!" haha!

Love you Sare... xxx :ls:

Nikki

Coach
Im sure alot of his friend read this forum.. But if they come into this thread then they are only stroking their egos.. Do you hear me boys?? :lol: :lol: :lol: