What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Laffranchi%2cAnthony%20NRLH09_494722_p.jpg

*does love*
Lawton%2cKayne%2009NRLH_363527_p.jpg

Tonga%2cEsi%2009NRLH_280370_p.jpg

Zillman%2cWilliam%2009NRLH_211464_p.jpg
What I love bout the Titans, they seem to always have the hotties! argh!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Couldn't resist.. Cooper looking f-i-i-i-ne
Cronk%2cCooper%2009NRLH_406892_p.jpg

BUT my number 1 Melbourne boy for this yr [I miss him in the black & white]
Maloney%2cJames%2009NRLH_378040_p.jpg

Coops, Cooops so cute. Have you seen his new hair, WC? It's crazy! haha.

As for the 2nd guy in the pic geeze who is he? I should know it but I can't think of him haha

wittyz chick

Coach
New hair?? No I haven't.. is it just as good as the photo? *sigh*

2nd guy is James Maloney, you signed him from Wenty last yr, he's a halfback.. I do miss him!! :(

Nikki

Coach
Hehehehe.... THATS the smile... *oh im giggling like a school girl* Just quietly, I love that photo!!!

Nikki

Coach
he would deadset be in trouble if i ever got my hands on him....... again

Hahaha.. How funny was the cricket when you'se all thought I was joking!!! I got a radar for these boys!!! :D

BTW Sare, can you send that pic to me at work please.. It just may knock the ballon boys off their post on my desktop :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
Hahaha.. How funny was the cricket when you'se all thought I was joking!!! I got a radar for these boys!!! :D

BTW Sare, can you send that pic to me at work please.. It just may knock the ballon boys off their post on my desktop :lol:

I was thinking "surely I'm dreaming she's said Jimmy" then I turn around and low and behold :shock:

Will send now :D

Latest posts