What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
He is a cute kid thats for sure, and he has a good family fairly close by to keep him grounded.

Fee

Juniors
All we did was say Hi! to him and he started talking to us, and I just thought that was really nice, because some of the players dont say much to people( I suppose some of them have been annoyed by some STRANGE Parra fans) because I am not strange.;-);-)

Hellsy

Immortal
ANZ+Championships+Rd+12+Swifts+v+Fever+dR7VVVnz8f6l.jpg

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
All we did was say Hi! to him and he started talking to us, and I just thought that was really nice, because some of the players dont say much to people( I suppose some of them have been annoyed by some STRANGE Parra fans) because I am not strange.;-);-)
He did the same to Rowdy when he first met her, just lobbed up and said HI IM TIM, WHATS YOUR NAME. and on the spot i think we all fell in love him a litl' :D :D

Fee

Juniors
He did the same to Rowdy when he first met her, just lobbed up and said HI IM TIM, WHATS YOUR NAME. and on the spot i think we all fell in love him a litl' :D :D

Well , I think he is a lovely guy, and he seems very aproachable. Well really how hard is it to be nice to someone? At the fan day I was talking to Hindy about his kids and just happened to mention I had 4 (2 girls & 2 boys)and he was walking up the line still talking to me, if you have things in common with people it is not hard to have a chat( and you know I enjoy a chat NOT!!)