What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Nikki

Coach
Erin looked beautiful. But she always does. She looked a lil preggers when I saw her on Friday night too.

Im laughing so hard at the Morris twin with the Barbie.. Some couples just dont look right together, and thats one of em. :lol: Or is that his Mum too? :?

Last edited:

Parra Guru

Coach
Erin looked beautiful. But she always does. She looked a lil preggers when I saw her on Friday night too.

Im laughing so hard at the Morris twin with the Barbie.. Some couples just dont look right together, and thats one of em. :lol: Or is that his Mum too? :?

I dunno why but when I look at the photo of the four of them all I can think of is Hugh Hefner with his new girlfriends :lol: :crazy:

Parra Guru

Coach
Just like Hef :lol:

hugh_hefners_new_acquisitions_main_10054.jpg

Last edited:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Morris Girlfriend in the Blue - gorgeous
Morris Girlfriend in the White - trainwreck

Mrs Ennis > all.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
the girl in the white/silver shinies in the middle is Bobcat's mrs, so they are either the Bulldogs crew, or the partners of the winners?

Hellsy

Immortal
Ah see.. I knew I shouldn't trust people that know nothing about footy :lol: :lol:
This lady was telling me at work today because she thought Kate was with Eric and I'm like 'No that was a 1 nighter I think' :lol: But then she said Stagg and Kate were engaged.
I'm all over it :D :D

wittyz chick

Coach
Soward = CAT :lol:

Anasta's partner looks SO interested :lol:

Morris' twins partners look sorta like twins also

D.Morts = most gorgeous man on that night! *sigh*

Mrs Ennis is so pretty!!

Latest posts