What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Parra Guru

Coach
VB+Kangaroos+Media+Opportunity+UO5Y7vHPvvgl.jpg

VB+Kangaroos+Media+Opportunity+LqioxJvt0TVl.jpg

VB+Kangaroos+Media+Opportunity+T3QJNXKKNw5l.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
I had a dream where I hooked up with Joel Reddy, I had never even been attracted to him before =|. I woke up worried about my psyche and with a new found appreciation of him
georgie-and-players.jpg

I swear the internet makes me feel like such a stalker =|
Joel-Reddy-6154553.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
Kidley is a good sort, but we do really have some roughheads in this Australian side. Luke Lewis used to be gorgeous, I think he is too big now and has lost most of his appeal

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Im a massive Kidley fan, don't get me wrong he's a great player and looks to be a lovely guy.. but yea...

I would sooner go Nathan Hindmarsh in all of his no-pants-extra-moustachey glory then him! :lol:

Hallatia

Referee
I used to think he was very average looking, but I like the way his looks have matured in the last couple of years, either that or my standards have dropped ...:sarcasm:

Nikki

Coach
I just love the fact that you can see he is telling the photographer not to take the pic.. or make it public. :lol:

Nikki

Coach
So this photo doesnt quite do him justice, but I met this guy on Saturday night and OH MY GOD!!! Hot as!! All the girls from work were drooling over him. And he was so damn nice and friendly. (He is boofheads bloody cousin!!)

250688.jpg

Im going off do to some more searching..