What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy people celebrate bdays

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Happy bday tomorrow Lainey
Happy bday tomorrow KP
Happy bday in 4 days Girds

Wheres our loot? Everyone :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: KP!

Mmmm Girds....must start my annual Gird Birthday Bash going ... what can we do this year? :mrgreen:

lainey

Juniors
Thank you! :clap:

Happy birthday KP for Wednesday. :clap: :clap:

I wished Girds happy birthday yesterday at training. :D

Kiwipanther

Juniors
PK said:
:lol: KP!

Mmmm Girds....must start my annual Gird Birthday Bash going ... what can we do this year? :mrgreen:

How about a Kiwi test jumper, for Girds signed by the Girdlerettes :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
It wouldnt be the first time the Girdlerettes have signed a jersey/body! ;-) The boys love it! :D

Anyway back to birthdays .... Happy birthday old fella and young chick!

xclown.gif

lainey

Juniors
PK said:
It wouldnt be the first time the Girdlerettes have signed a jersey/body! ;-) The boys love it! :D

Anyway back to birthdays .... Happy birthday old fella and young chick!

xclown.gif

Thanks PK, love your work

*Sandy*

First Grade
of course I created it! ;-) Moroccan food, panther boys dressed only in Classic Black Bonds Trunks as our servants for the day, Girdlerettes in bikini & sarongs who arrived via limo's to a boat that boasted a large restaurant type room designed with a low table and cushions where we all laid about and had our food hand fed to us. There was a pool and spa. We were treated like goddesses by our favourite boys for Girds Birthday! :D

When I dream, I dream big baby! I don't know how to top that one though! :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
how bout a plane this time(mile high club :lol: ) or a mystery bus trip with the man girds surronded by his harem of girdlerettes

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well I was watching OC last night and I thought I might create a swingers club for the night! Except we are not married couples and the boys have to drop their watches in a bowl and we pick out who we are gonna be with for the night! :clap: There couldnt be too many dissapointed girls - especially when i rig it so I get Girds! :mrgreen:

Latest posts