What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Pic

Raider Azz

Bench
Can you read raiders_lover? :roll: :p

woodgers said:
I am the one in the Beanie standing. My younger brother is in the hat. Standing at the back with me is Leeroy. Raidersmalt is sitting in front of Leeroy and Loz is the girl at the front.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Forum members are Woodgers (back right) and Raiders Malt (Front left), the Ultra didn't want to degrade himself by being in such a piss take!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Ultra has a shread of self dignity :D . I would've been in it, unfortunately I had training at the same time as the 'shoot' though...

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Ultra you were still hung-over from mad monday, that is why you didn't front for the shoot!
I wasn't keen either but it would look bad if we had 20-30 or so go to each game, but couldn't muster up 5 for a photo shoot to get a bit of free publicity.

PS. it took about 20 shots to do, by the end there was way more popcorn on the floor than in the bowl!

BAY72

Juniors
funny shot , very funny :lol:
I didn't think it was going to be a full page add, but hey great free advet!

woodgers your miss's must have been furious at the mess left afterwards :lol: