What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seymour on the juice again

playdaball

Bench
Most of us have driven a car under the influence or perhaps it is a sign of the 80s and 90s (I'm old). Dont do it anymore though.

Hopefully he avoids the sauce whilst in Hull - although that town could drive onr to drink.

LeagueNut

First Grade
From Meth's link:

She gave a letter from Seymour to the court, and asked that he be sentenced to fines and disqualification.

He was disqualified from driving for seven months and fined $950 with $132 court costs, on the drink-driving charge. He was convicted and discharged for failing to stop.

Will a conviction stop his planned move overseas?

Edit: He's not a Warrior any more so it'll probably go under the radar, but if he was still signed for next year it'd be interesting to see the public and media opinion between Seymour and Zac Guildford.

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
Coulda been worse.

He could have drunk driven a scooter, sexually harassed and threatened a woman walking by herself, crashed the scooter, run from police, walked into a bar naked, beaten up two men including a 60 year old, then run from police again before eventually being arrested.

Our national "heros" are all class yeah

Izz

Bench
I hope Guildford gets some professional help. Addiction is a terrible thing.

As for Buster, it sounds like he'd been doing pretty well before this point. Hopefully he continues to do all right. On a league note, he'll go well in the UK, i reckon.

Meth

Staff member
As for Buster, it sounds like he'd been doing pretty well before this point.

Why? Because he hasn't been in the papers?

I don't think Seymour or Guilford should be drinking at all. Ever

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well at least it happened now and now at the start or midway through his contract - from a Warrior fan point.

But the guy needs help

PRW

Juniors
Let me tell you, the only people looking forward to Seymour's arrival in the UK are the Hull pub landlords.

He sounds a real 'bad apple'.

Warmess

Juniors
What an r-tard. I guess he figured since he wasn't in the Warriors system any more he can go back to what he loves, eh?