What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

TheRev

First Grade
Ooh if Top 2 get a week off and avoids the Rorters.. then thats a huge incentive for sure.. big Sunday morning game in NZ.

TheRev

First Grade
Steelers got a safe 38-12 win today in SG, so their into finals without waiting for any other teams..

Meafou didnt play though, did he get a concsussion or something last week?

Needed too. They finished in second place on the ladder which gives the Dragons the week off. We only scraped into second with a points differential 2 points better than Newcastle...
Hectic
All 3 grades won yesterday. Also, both SG Ball teams and Steelers Harold Matthews team won. Only blemish was Dragons Harold Matthews getting pumped by Warriors. Six from seven is pretty good!

TheRev

First Grade
Rev, your mate Jesse assisted a nice try for Peckham Harris today with his SPEED
my boy!! He can do it all..
==================

I'm about to go overseas for 2 weeks so I'm gonna miss heaps of footy... hopefully they televise the finals at least on FOX and/or NSWRLTV.

Note: I looked at how the Top 6 Finals structure worked last year:
o Week 1: 3v6 & 4v5 (1 & 2 have week off)
o Week 2: Team 1 v winner of 4v5, Team 2 v winner of 3v6
o Week 3: Grand Final

What that means is if the Steelers win this weekend.. they face the Dragons in Week 2.. so we would be guaranteed a grand-finalist..

randomdragon

Juniors
my boy!! He can do it all..
==================

I'm about to go overseas for 2 weeks so I'm gonna miss heaps of footy... hopefully they televise the finals at least on FOX and/or NSWRLTV.

Note: I looked at how the Top 6 Finals structure worked last year:
o Week 1: 3v6 & 4v5 (1 & 2 have week off)
o Week 2: Team 1 v winner of 4v5, Team 2 v winner of 3v6
o Week 3: Grand Final

What that means is if the Steelers win this weekend.. they face the Dragons in Week 2.. so we would be guaranteed a grand-finalist..
Yeah that’s right. Steelers are limping to the final. It’s a shame really but they will do well to get past the knights

Hit the half century again.
I forked out good coin to NSWRLtv, yet no live coverage of one of the favorites for the title. Also unable to find even one min footage of the game on our site , about as useful as t*ts on a bull. They should, at the very least be live streaming all Dragons lower grade games for their supporters.
My usual rant on this issue.

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
Just saw the Knights v Steelers game has NSWRLTV coverage on saturday afternoon.. I've asked a number of times whether they would have coverage of finals as it adds a whole lot more value to the pass.. anyway.. this is good..

Not sure if I will be able to watch until I get back from my trip, but hopefully they can get through even with all their injuries.. would be ace for a Dragons v Steelers rematch.

randomdragon

Juniors
Just saw the Knights v Steelers game has NSWRLTV coverage on saturday afternoon.. I've asked a number of times whether they would have coverage of finals as it adds a whole lot more value to the pass.. anyway.. this is good..

Not sure if I will be able to watch until I get back from my trip, but hopefully they can get through even with all their injuries.. would be ace for a Dragons v Steelers rematch.
Will be a very tough game. Shame Steelers don’t have the full compliment. Good job to make it that far though

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
The games are on the 14th April,
Is that right?
That would mean Dragons and rooster literally have 3 weeks before games that's too big of a gap

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors

Knights win they play Dragons
Steelers win the play Roosters