What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB watching Raiders @ Broncos 27th June

Paullyboy

Coach
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just got home from the pub after being at the game! Happiest Ive ever been!

My voice is gone, Im just sooooooooooo stoked, GO YOU RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!

Paullyboy

Coach
I got told we werent on the screen much, which is a shame, Ill watch the video tomorrow and check for us!

Paullyboy

Coach
Nah we were the Northern stand, There was deadset A LOT of raider fans everywhere, we completely outvoiced the Broncos in their own home ground. It was just the best day ever!

I just wish our big arse flags would have gotten on the screen!

Ah well, we won!! :D :D :D :D

skeepe

Immortal
Oh yeah, thanks for the invite jed but I can't make it. Well, better late than never I suppose :lol:

On an ironic note, I'll be in Canberra for the game against Penrith. Bloody typical.

edabomb

First Grade
Yea it came through on the coverage that the crowd was in behind Canberra at times. How about when Simpkins called Mogg held, Mogg then got up and was pushed down and the ref said "Sorry, Held 1 there". It was one of the more bizzare incidents if anyone else picked it up??? Plenty of green jerseys on camera during the game aswell :clap:

thickos

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
What'd the wankers try to change the channel for, thickos? Didn't they see you guys sitting around in your Raiders gear?!

The idiots that run the place thought the patrons (yes, all 6 of us, who happened to be decked out in Raiders gear watching the game) thought that everyone had seen enough and flicked over to Channel Nein for the Dragons vs Spooners game. And this was at 14-14, right before Macca made the key play!! :evil:

Some super whinging got the correct match back on the big screen. 8)

hrundi99

First Grade
Thanks to the wife for getting them to change it back.

Thanks to those who turned up. We should do this sort of thing more often.

:clap:

thickos

First Grade
Yep, super day out for all involved. :clap:

Good move mate to get the wife to sort out the TV issues - nothing beats a woman scorned to get the job done :lol:

woodgers

Bench
O'Neills in Dickson was great. That is where you should go to Greeneyed. Ultra, how was the Raiders Army chant at the end. You probably would have heard it in Maccas down the road.

Lynchie

Juniors
thickos said:
Anyways, to Schif_Happens, hrundi99, #1, jed, hrundi's better half and myself - super effort today :clap: Sports Central went off! And they certainly incurred our wrath when they switched the game off with 10 to go! :evil: Didnt take long for order to be restored 8)

Yeah I was upstairs with my mates for a bit having a drink. Left just after Marty's brilliant first try and bumped into Raiders 2004 on the the way out to the SCG. As it turned out I think I ended up watching most of the 2nd half on the Tv's at the SCG because of the sh*thouse footy which Souths were playing. Ah well its not like I wasted my money as the tickets were free :lol:

Latest posts