What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shamus O'Connell

TDK

Juniors
Does anyone remember or know of a Shamus O'Connell (not 100% sure if the spelling is correct) that played for the Dragons many years ago (not sure when).

I have a meeting with this guy tomorrow and i was told that he used to play for the dragons.

Anonymous

Juniors
Seamus O'Connell actually.
Played with:
Easts (1983-84), 16 first grade games
Illawarra (1985-86) 15 first grade games
St George (1987-88 ) 17 first grade games + 2 as replacement.
Scored 2 first grade career tries.

No, there's a limit to the amount of irrelevant information I can store. But seeing as he only scored 2 tries in his entire first grade career I'd hazard a guess that he was a prop forward or some such.

TDK: He won the wooden spoon with Illawarra in 85 so if the meeting doesn't go well be sure to remind him of it.

TDK

Juniors
Denis'saints'Freak said:
TDK: He won the wooden spoon with Illawarra in 85 so if the meeting doesn't go well be sure to remind him of it.

Don't you worry, that will be the first thing that comes out of my mouth if he misbehaves ;-)

Also, thanks for all the info guys, i really appreciate it.