What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shane warne IS a sacred cow!

gregstar

Referee
he's a moron
he'll be one of those sad fat cellebrities when his career is over.
he'll have nothing just like his hero gary ablett.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm baffled as to how he can be so clever on the field and so dumb off the field

gregstar

Referee
so true

it's what makes it so dissappointing - who wouldn't kill for his talent?

his career will end & he'll have nothing & his kids will have the embarrassment.
money & talent doesn't buy either class or respect.

Slappy

Juniors
At the end of the day, Shane Warne is a fantastic cricketer, no doubt about it. He has done wonders with the ball and bat on many occasions.

As a human being he is trash! He has been a constant source of shame and embarrasment for himself, his wife, his team-mates and the Australian cricket community.

I HATE THE RAT-BASTARD!

They should f**k him off and give McGill a chance!!!

Rodrigo

Juniors
To quote a great man, Alf Stewart from Summer Bay, Warney is a flamin mongrel !
latest rumour doing the rounds is that he may join a Sutherland Shire park cricket team for the 05/06 season Does this sound S.U.S or what?

wittyfan

Referee
pogo said:
yeah you love him but go on........do you want to boof him???

No matter what Warney does off the field he will always be the greatest bowler of all time!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Aint that the truth

worn-8407.jpg

Watch in AWE as he's a once in a life time.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Rodrigo said:
To quote a great man, Alf Stewart from Summer Bay, Warney is a flamin mongrel !
latest rumour doing the rounds is that he may join a Sutherland Shire park cricket team for the 05/06 season Does this sound S.U.S or what?
Dunno. He's making enough money over here making advance hair adverts though :lol:

pogo

Juniors
ROTFLMAO........that will bring the crowds back to park cricket.

warnes bmw parked outside seymour shaw....whats that on the bonnet????
CATWOMAN?????

hahahahahahahahhha

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Warne's a great cricketer.

But geez these stories are getting beyond a joke, I mean its too over the top. One day there was a picture of a woman who they say Warney turned to after his marriage was over, on the front page. I mean who gives a sh*tt, its all media talk I feel sorry for his kids how would they feel when they see that.

Anyways, Warnes' a champion on the field, so this would fire him up against the Poms. 30 wickets this series, no doubt. :D

Obviously he'll boos from the English crowd. But who doesnt in the Australian team.

fish eel

Immortal
I really could not care at all.

The guy hasnt done anything illegal, hasnt broken any laws, hasnt been convicted of anything.

So what does it really matter if he is a bed hopper? Arent there more important things to worry about than how many women a fat blonde bloke who can spin a cricket ball tries to get in the sack?

budz

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Onya Warney :clap:

Now the Mrs is outta the way it's time to go on the prowl :mrgreen:
What the hell are you on about? He has been on the prowl the whole time he has been with the Mrs. Thats the whole point, he is scum.

JJ

Immortal
El Diablo said:
Onya Warney :clap:

Now the Mrs is outta the way it's time to go on the prowl :mrgreen:

presence of the "Mrs" never troubled him before....

Guess he's a hero to some :rolleyes:

From Daily mirror - I guess British Telecom will offer him some deal... he's a sad pathetic excuse for an adult

HOW GOOD WAS OUR SEX? HOW GOOD DID IT FEEL? LET'S MEET IN THE OPEN IN THE RAIN THEN HAVE SEX..
STREWTH! SHANE'S AT IT ..AGAIN
By Megan Lloyd Davies And Richard Smith
SHANE Warne bedded a blonde and bombarded her with filthy texts in a two-month fling as his marriage collapsed.

The 35-year-old Aussie spin bowler had sex with Kerrie Colliemore, 31, on the bonnet of his BMW in a lay-by assuring her that he and wife Simone had separated. But at the time the cheat was trying to patch things up.

A close friend of Kerrie's said: "He couldn't keep his hands off her. He wanted sex everywhere - outside, inside, wherever he could."

The friend also found 48 messages from Warne on Kerrie's phone which the sales manageress had left lying around.
Advertisement

On one night in May the cricket star messaged "Can't wait to f**k u again". Nearly an hour later he was texting: "How good was our sex f*****g very hot...How good did it feel?"

Six days later, he messaged: "What about i meet you somewhere in the open and you can be standing there in the rain i can come meet you and then f*** you? X". Another text was so steamy it cannot be printed.

Last night it emerged that Warne, who has been linked to a string of sex scandals, also exchanged dozens of texts with secretary Michelle Masters earlier this month.

Michelle, who works at a TV station near Warne's Southampton home, has been a frequent companion of the Hampshire star.

But she insisted: "Plenty of girls claim to have slept with Shane, but I'm not one of them. Anyone who knows me would never say we were an item in a million years."

Warne - father of Brooke, seven, Jackson, five, and Summer, three - split last weekend from Simone after 10 years' marriage.

The last straw came when student Laura Sayers, 25, claimed the cricketer stripped naked in front of her and begged her to have sex in a London hotel.

Warne started texting Kerrie hours after meeting her in a nightclub in Southampton, where he has a flat. The friend said: "Shane fell for her as soon as he saw her. She'd no idea who he was and when she found out wasn't bothered.

"Shane wouldn't leave her alone. The phone was on fire with his messages. Kerrie couldn't believe how raunchy he was. He had the hots for her big time. She didn't know anything about his past and thought he was separated."

The pair met up several times before arranging to see each other on a night out with friends.

The friend said: "Shane turned up on his own and was getting a bit of hassle from fans. After half an hour he asked Kerrie if she wanted to leave.

"They left together and went back to his flat. They chatted for a while and Shane told her he was separated and his wife was not even in the country.

"Then he went into the bedroom, laid on the bed and asked Kerrie to join him. She went in and they had sex.

"Kerrie said they were really compatible in bed. He was certainly above average in her eyes and highly sexed.

"He wanted to have sex everywhere. Once, he stopped his car in a lay-by and they made love on the bonnet. He even asked if she'd dress as Catwoman.

"They never talked about cricket. Kerrie told him it was boring and Shane just laughed it off."

After their first night together, Warne offered to drive Kerrie home but was stopped by police and breathalysed.

The friend said: "He wasn't over the limit but he was really scared by it all."

After a month together, Kerrie called off the relationship when Warne cancelled a date.

The friend said: "She was really angry and even more suspicious about why they couldn't be open about their relationship if he'd split from his wife. So she finished it."

But the following week Warne could not resist texting her again - and soon the affair restarted.

The friend said: "That was when it got really dirty. Kerrie was shocked at first and could not believe how explicit the texts were. They were really full-on and Shane was obviously turned on by it."

Warne and and Kerrie spent several nights together after he told her he was separated. But the bowler later admitted he would give his marriage another shot if he could.

The friend said: "Shane told Kerrie 'If there's a chance I can make it work with my wife I'll do it for the sake of my children. We can't get too attached in case she comes back'.

"But Kerrie never thought it would happen. She took him at his word when he told her he was separated.

"She believed Shane was essentially a single guy or she'd never have gone with him." Weeks later, furious Kerrie discovered Simone was on her way over from Melbourne to join her husband.

The friend said: "She'd always said if that was going to happen he should tell her. Kerrie contacted Shane and he told her he'd just found out that day from his parents. She knew he was lying. But she was stupid to fall for his lines.

"Shane said he was going to have another go with his wife. Kerrie wasn't that upset because it was only a fling. But she was annoyed he hadn't been honest.

"There were no hard feelings, though. She wished him well and said she hoped things worked out. Now she just wants to forget about him.

"To be honest, I think Shane was probably a bit lonely. His wife was in another country and he found Kerrie attractive and sexy and wanted to have fun." In 2000, Warne was stripped of the Aussie vice captaincy after pestering nurse Donna Wright with explicit calls.

Three years later married stripper Angela Gallagher claimed she had a three-month affair with the star.

Earlier this month the cricketer, previously accused of sending sex texts to women, made a fresh attempt to mend his ways by promising to dump his mobile phone and use email instead.

Yesterday Warne, who is lying low in Spain, was apparently good to his pledge and could not be contacted. His manager Michael Cohen said: "We have no comment to make."

Kerrie told the Mirror: "I don't know what you're talking about. I have absolutely nothing to say."

HIS SEX TEXTS

A CLOSE friend found Warne's texts when Kerrie left her phone at the pal's home.

April 18: Hey Kerrie what you doing? Hope your ok?

April 23 9.07pm: Hey Kerrie what you up to tonight? Just got back to Southampton.

April 25 11.22pm: Hey Kerrie how are you found lipy and have your belt! Hope you're ok and getting ready for your trip x

May 9 8.27pm: (after Kerrie ditched him by text) is that what you want Kerrie? How long you in town for tonight beautiful?

May 22 9.01am: I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not said anything to anyone!

Ma y 22 9.15am: Yes I text hintill 1! And he has no idea about you and me and that's just the way it is.

May 22 9.31am: Ha ha! Kerrie I promise I said nothing have a good day in the sun! can I call you

May 22 10.42 pm: yes both please you did look very hot last night x

May 22 11.14pm: like the sound of that sexy maybe tomorrow night! call you after play and maybe come over to your place?

May 22 11.26pm: Cant wait to f..k u again either it was great when we did! Unbelievable actually! u were good to ha ha x

May 22 11.37pm: goodnight x what should i dream of and how should i imagine you f******?

May 23 12.04am: can I listen???

May 23 12.11am: How good did it feel?

May 23 12.14am: tell me how good I felt

May 23 12.21am: It was amazing? How good was our sex F***ing very hot! My turn to come please tell me how I should think of you!

May 23 12.25am: Yummy how good was it

May 23 7.13pm: Going to be here for another 2 hours will text you when i leave and will come c u! good plan sexy so horny ?

May 23 7.23pm: K sexy ! Any ideas where to meet i have some people staying at mine?

May 23 7.59pm: Really? Rain? What about i meet you somewhere in the open and you can be standing there in the rain i can come meet you in the rain and then X

May 23 8.12pm: Will do where will we meet? will be a little while still though sexy! You have any ideas? want you standing out in the rain with nothing on

May 26 8.22am: Morning sexy how are you? Hope your ok? Have a great day thinking of you x

May 27 7.52pm: yes please that sounds good and very very sexy not sure yet!

May 28 10.09am: Hey Kerrie how r you! Everything ok? Whats up tried calling my phone will be on and off most of the day text me xx

May 28 8.17pm: Hey Kerrie I am feeling bit better my friend invited me to elton john concert its great text when you finished! Where you going out? X

June 2 8.19am: Hey Kerrie I found out last night from my parents and have spoken to my wife this morning yes its correct she is arriving next week! I am sorry kerrie that I couldnt let you know earlier but as I said I just found out to! Hope your ok call you tonight! Have a good day!

June 2 9.59pm: Hey kerrie how r u?

Latest posts