What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Warne

Frederick

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
Caught on a phone camera having a sex romp :lol: Oh god Shane you will never learn.
Yeah...you don't gain internet fame with a crappy phone-cam sex video, fool.

[furrycat]

Coach
I really think he has some sort of a mental condition with sex :lol: That video is a crack up..

Apologies, it is a hidden camera, not a phone! :lol:

RK

First Grade
Yeh he certainly does!!!

But it seems to me that the females are luring him in and then telling all!!!
Sometimes I feel sorry for him!!!

Dead set legend...has a threesome with models 10 years younger than him, then goes out and gets 7/99 the next day...

Him and his fame whore wife are gone (thats right, how many other women do you know get separated, then all of a sudden have a career in the public eye??) so good on him for spreading it around

ChipNChase

Juniors
I agree. He is single, has been for a while. Why wouldn't you be giving it to everyone at the drop of a hat?
Only feel sorry for his kids.

Azkatro

First Grade
Can't deny he's a target now. Girls, if you want a quick buck, hook up with Warney, setup a hidden camera and sell it to the papers.

I think he should hook up with Paris Hilton.

B-dos

Referee
ChipNChase said:
I agree. He is single, has been for a while. Why wouldn't you be giving it to everyone at the drop of a hat?
Only feel sorry for his kids.

Exactly. His marriage is down the drain so whats the problem with him doing what he wants? Its a joke that the media has jumped on this story like it has. Fair play Warnie.

ChipNChase

Juniors
Don't think the media will bother buying anymore shots - Everyone has seen his a$$ from all angles by now, what else do people buy papers for?

Latest posts