What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Hegarty (The official Strider tribute thread)

nqcowboy87

Bench
exactly, sheens is not as good a coach nor a player as hegarty. hegarty will bring his years of captaining his club state and country to origin series wins and test match victories and if where lucky may even captain coach from halfback, move aside jt hegarty is in the building

Dave Q

Coach
Thats Rusty getting into character for his next movie:

The rise and fall of Shannon Hegarty.

Here is some sneak dialogue:-

Shannon: "When I woke up, the magic fairy was still behind me. He waved his wand and all of a sudden, I, Shannon Hegarty, grew hair"

And it was strongly rumoured that hair was a certain cure for Shannon's years of baldness.

Just then Rupert the mouse got up, winked at Betsy rabbit and they all lived happliy ever after.

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
exactly, sheens is not as good a coach nor a player as hegarty. hegarty will bring his years of captaining his club state and country to origin series wins and test match victories and if where lucky may even captain coach from halfback, move aside jt hegarty is in the building
F**k off you never liked Hegs. You're a disgrace.

Liam

Juniors
Thats Rusty getting into character for his next movie:

The rise and fall of Shannon Hegarty.

Here is some sneak dialogue:-

Shannon: "When I woke up, the magic fairy was still behind me. He waved his wand and all of a sudden, I, Shannon Hegarty, grew hair"

And it was strongly rumoured that hair was a certain cure for Shannon's years of baldness.

Just then Rupert the mouse got up, winked at Betsy rabbit and they all lived happliy ever after.

I'd give my left nut for this movie to be made.

Latest posts