What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Hegarty (The official Strider tribute thread)

African Monkey

First Grade
He's a must imo. Maybe the Aussies could bring in Hegs for inspiration because he is known for his great public speaking as well as his many talents on the field.

TheParraboy

Staff member
maybe Parramatta should secretly sign Hegarty as halves coach, and piss off bargass johns?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Does anyone know where that Shannon Hegarty retirement thread is? Sorry for bumping this one up, I just really want to have a laugh lol.

African Monkey

First Grade
Does anyone know where that Shannon Hegarty retirement thread is? Sorry for bumping this one up, I just really want to have a laugh lol.
The Cowboys won't be laughing now that their title hopes are all but over since Hegs' shock announcement. Hegs will go down as one of the game's all time greats.

African Monkey

First Grade
Yes I find BFs post regarding Hegs' retirement as a good laugh.

What some people don't seem to realise is that we were so lucky to see such a great player like Hegs play. He was a superb player and still would be had he not retired.

The people I do feel sorry for however are our next generation who never got to see this marvellous talent play our wonderful game.

Gronk

Staff member
They're getting rid of John Lang already?? Typical souths!

Gotta tread very carefully with Rusty these days. Just ask JT.

BTW, Is it true he will play Comic Book Guy in the new Simpsons Movie ?

image_thumb%5B1%5D.png

Latest posts