What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Hegarty

blaine train

Juniors
How sh*t is this bloke. Dead-set skirt. He would be in the running for the worst player in the NRL. Anyone watch him today? Do you agree with me? The sad thing is that a couple of years ago he was one of the best wingers in Australia.

Seano

Juniors
he is absolutely hopeless.
Why McRae put sheggarty and bell on the same side is baffling

thomo

Juniors
avsterooster said:
and then he went to souths
You can't blame Souths for the way Hegarty is playing. He continually runs out of the line in defence and runs sideways (and sometimes backwards) in attack. He is lucky we are struggling for outside back or he wold be back in Premier League.

AlexM

----
had a pretty good 2002-2003 season but he had a huge off 2004 season.

Him going to souths was a bad choice because souths are a sh*t team and heggartys morale will be very low after his sh*tty performance today

Booyah

Bench
I never rated him even when he was at the Roosters. One of the most undeserving players to have worn Green & Gold.

All the cat does is run from dummy half, and even then he crabs across the field so it's not like he's making valuble metres or running through gaps. His defense and positional play is also incredibly poor particularly for someone who's been playing first grade for quite a while.

iggy plop

First Grade
How long is Hegarty at the Rabbits for?

Or should I say Haagarty for all the Gary Freeman fans out there.

izzo

Juniors
Get rid of Egg Head - the only decent thing hes done for Souths was that break he made in the chairty shield.

Eels Dude

Coach
I agree in that he is over-rated. He performed at the Roosters in their golden few years because of the quality players inside of him. He can do some good things, but he is hardly a player who should even be considered for representing Australia.

Nugby

Juniors
I wasn't aware that anyone rated him any more, eels dude.

Izzo, watch your game against Manly and check out how many times he was involved in tries before you say he's only done one good thing this entire year.

iggy plop

First Grade
izzo said:
Get rid of Egg Head - the only decent thing hes done for Souths was that break he made in the chairty shield.

Scored a good try from dummy-half against Penrith.

That's about all I can come up with. Good dummy-half runs.

Latest posts