What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shannon mcdonell broken wrist

well i dont know if any of you guys know but i spoke to shannon after the game on friday...hes an old mate of mine...and he broke his left wrist at the start of the second half...don't know how long he will be out for tho.

Bench
raiderette_robbo said:
well i dont know if any of you guys know but i spoke to shannon after the game on friday...hes an old mate of mine...and he broke his left wrist at the start of the second half...don't know how long he will be out for tho.
Cheers mate for the heads up,but geez,how about some good news next time.

chopsy_05

Juniors
From Wests Tigers website:

MCDONNELL CLEARED OF BROKEN HAND
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-rays have cleared Wests Tigers player Shannon McDonnell of a broken left hand.

McDonnell suffered the injury in the loss to Parramatta on Friday night.

The club is now awaiting results of an MRI scan for ligament damage.

chopsy_05

Juniors
MCDONNELL OUT FOR 6 TO 8 WEEKS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wests Tigers player Shannon McDonnell will miss the next six to eight weeks with a fractured left hand.

X-rays on Monday cleared McDonnell of a broken left hand but an MRI scan yesterday showed a fracture.

Latest posts