What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Walker

Is linked to Souths.

Just wondering why he hasn't been sighted in first grade since 2008?, Injury problems or something in his game he needs to work on?.

hellteam

First Grade
I've seen him play a lot in Qld Cup. Can come up with some brilliant games, but when he's off he's really off, and that's too much unfortunately. Has too many mistakes in his game, but there's no doubt that he's a great talent on his day, just need to find some consistency.

merk51

Juniors
I don't know how true it is but I heard he has gained alot of weight and struggled throughout 2009 with form due to ... lets just say being fat.

And that is why he hasn't been sighted in first grade since 08, since then the Titans made a couple of big signings who are now in the pecking order above him. Much like Atkins.

hellteam

First Grade
Don't think he's fat, doesn't look it anyway. He's still one of the quickest players in the Q Cup, if not the quickest.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Don't think he's fat, doesn't look it anyway. He's still one of the quickest players in the Q Cup, if not the quickest.

He has lost some of the fat he put on but he's nowhere near as quick as he used to be. Several fullbacks have been able to turn and run him down.

Latest posts