What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shark Ratings v Rabbits

D.Simmons 4, Looked out of depth, no rush in cutting balls of from sideline.
F.Anderson 7, Looking better and better, get him to fullback
D.Cooper 5, Very average, was expecting more
J.Hannay 6, Looked good in parts, wont let the side down
L.Covell 5, Defensively being caught out, and lack of pace a real worry
B.kearney 6, Where was he first half, kicking game bad, ran with ball great
B.Kimmorley 5, Defense has stepped up this season, attack is feeling the pressure his time as a half back is just about over.
G.Bird 9, Best sharks player by far, is dangerous everytime, future captain
L.Thompson 8, If all the forwards played like him
R.Williams 6, Not his best game
B.Ross 6, For a $400k, player he better lift his game
K.Kingston 6, Average
C.Stapleton 6, Nothing great
L.Douglas 7, Should be starting
I.De Gois 7, Is better then Kingston
P.Loo Loo 5, Plenty of hit ups, but didnt bend defense
C.Ciraldo 3, Form is the same garbage

chili pepper

Bench
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
D.Simmons 4, Looked out of depth, no rush in cutting balls of from sideline.
F.Anderson 7, Looking better and better, get him to fullback
D.Cooper 5, Very average, was expecting more
J.Hannay 6, Looked good in parts, wont let the side down
L.Covell 5, Defensively being caught out, and lack of pace a real worry
B.kearney 6, Where was he first half, kicking game bad, ran with ball great
B.Kimmorley 5, Defense has stepped up this season, attack is feeling the pressure his time as a half back is just about over.
G.Bird 9, Best sharks player by far, is dangerous everytime, future captain
L.Thompson 8, If all the forwards played like him
R.Williams 6, Not his best game
B.Ross 6, For a $400k, player he better lift his game
K.Kingston 6, Average
C.Stapleton 6, Nothing great
L.Douglas 7, Should be starting
I.De Gois 7, Is better then Kingston
P.Loo Loo 5, Plenty of hit ups, but didnt bend defense
C.Ciraldo 3, Form is the same garbage

From what I heard he made enough mistakes to suggest that he was definately not a 9. Apparantly our best though

fizman

Bench
D.Simmons 5
F.Anderson 6
D.Cooper 4
J.Hannay 5
L.Covell 6
B.kearney 7
B.Kimmorley 6
G.Bird 7
L.Thompson 7
R.Williams 6
B.Ross 5
K.Kingston 6
C.Stapleton 7
L.Douglas 6
I.De Gois 7
P.Loo Loo 6
C.Ciraldo 4

Simmons 5
Anderson 6
Cooper 5
Hannay 5
Covell 6
Kearney 6
Kimmorley 6
Bird 7
Stapelton 7
Kingston 5
Ross 6
Williams 5
Thompson 7

Douglas 6
Degois 6
Loo loo 6
Ciraldo 3

Inferno

Coach
Simmo - 5, actually an improvement on his kick returns but his defence was woeful, his shoulder is definitely not 100%. Not sure if it will be enough to hold his spot.
Anderson - 6, did the best with what he could, but still not being utilised enough.
Cooper - 5, defence looked solid, but nothing special
Hannay - 5.5 decent enough game from Hannay but doesn't offer anything in the way of creativity and with Covell outside him we aren't going to score any long range trys on that side of the field.
Covell - 6, as per usual our best outside back. Being left out alone on the wing too often though.
Kearney - 6.5, showed glimpses of brilliance but I think he's starting to fit in at fullback better than 5/8. Looked a little lost at times.
Noddy - 3, his usual game really. No repeat sets, no decent kicks, no line breaks, too predictable and throwing too many hospital passes.
Ross - 5 looking flat, I reckon he will be benched next week. Not up to starting week in week out, and Stapler and Dougy both looked good.
Kingston - 5 once again solid in defence and offering nothing in attack.
Stapler - 6 good game from the big man although a few crucial missed tackles really let us down.
Williams - 5, some uncharacteristic misses from Williams although made some nice runs on the Fringes
Thommo - 7, easily our best as per usual, tried his guts out and then some. Points deducted for not clocking that touchie though.
Bird - 6.5 Did some great things and some average things. Was stupid holding onto Peachey's jersey we would have gotten the penalty and been able to mount some pressure. Instead we let them off the hook.

Douglas - 6.5 Tried hard as per usual. Some nice defence from Dougy
Ciraldo - 5.5 got some more game time and looked slightly better than he did in previous weeks.
De Gois - 6, lucky to get away with that try, Wesser had an identical one disallowed last night. Can't blame him though when the halfback is doing nothing.
Loo Loo - 6, didn't offer as much impact as I would have liked but offered some decent defence and made some great metres.

fizman

Bench
Sometimes I think we should break down these ratings further, because you couldn't possibly give Kimmorely a 3 for his defensive efforts tonight. In attack certainly, but defensively he was great and by no means the worst player on the park tonight.

Breadman

Juniors
D.Simmons 3 - Still a cat. Butchered the attempted tackle on that Merritt, what was he waiting for?
F.Anderson 5.5 - Couldn't do much with the sh%t cross kicks
D.Cooper 5 - At least he ran back hard from fullback, I reckon the ball was stripped
J.Hannay 6 - Good defense
L.Covell 6 - Solid as always
B.Kearney 7.5 - Ricky must've told him to more invovled at halftime, he looked dangerous. Or maybe he just told Kimmorley to back the f**k off
B.Kimmorley 4 - Terrible kicking game, way too predictable. Hooker or dump him now
G.Bird 8 - Origin bench. Really starting to come on. Peachey penalty was bs
L.Thompson 7 - Hard
R.Williams 6 - His miss on the long Merritt try
B.Ross 5.5 - Hopefully his strength will get better with a few more games
K.Kingston 5 - He's got nothing in attack and passes way too flat
C.Stapleton 6.5 - Solid
L.Douglas 6.5 - Solid
I.De Gois 6 - Hits hard for his size
P.Loo Loo 6.5
C.Ciraldo 4 - When will he come on? Needs a stint in PL I reckon

The Nulla

Juniors
Simmo 2 - Has no idea. Still thinks he is playing soccer the way he jockeys the opposition. The real master in Peachey showed him how it is done tonight. Don't stand so deep and then rush up and have them. None of this waiting sh*t... No balls, needs to go.

Anderson 6 - Got caught out on one of their tries. Wingers on wingers mate, but still had some good runs and got over the line from Noddys only good ball.

Cooper 5 - Quiet before injured. Has size, didn't get enough ball to use it effectively.

Hannay 6.5 - Did some good things from what I saw. Some nice runs.

Covell 6.5 - So solid. Wohh LUKE COVELL..

Kearny 7.5 - So Dangerous. Almost almost got through countless times, loves a good run. I think he goes better at the back though.

BK 4 - Next. Predictable and kicked sh*t... Can't believe Barry gave him the award at the preso. Mind you, Barry wasn't there so I have no idea if he even saw the game..

Bird 8.5 - So much Heart. So devastating, breaking the line numerous times. I love Peachey but at least this guy showed his passion towards him out there. Superstar.

Thommo 8.5 - Incredible. Under an injury cloud and ripped in immensely. Thought it was a try!?!?!?!

Reece 7 - Quieter tonight but still some solid runs. Going well.

Ross 6.5 - Went hard without being outstanding.

Kinga 5.5 - Did a few things but has really gone missing.

Stapo 5.5 - Hasn't impressed me so far or stood out for that matter like some of the other forwards have.

Bench:
Loo Loo 7 - Went hard I thought. Some massive runs. Good to see him back.
Ciraldo 3.5 - does nothing
Douglass 7.5 - This guy deadset eats babies. Monster performer. Future origin star.
De Gois 6.5 - Went better then Kinga, good try, good chant.

f**k, we have a good pack, we just need some f**king innovative play. Lift

sticky ricky

Juniors
D.Simmons 4 - back to PL
F.Anderson 6 - looks good for the future
D.Cooper 4 - didn't really notice him
J.Hannay 5 - solid
L.Covell 6 - how good is he under the high ball? Why Nobby bombs to the other wing all the time astounds me
B.kearney 7 - better second half but needs to get involved me. I like him as a runner not a ball player
B.Kimmorley 4 - please drop him
G.Bird 8 - has really come on under Ricky, will be pushing for an origin spot if he keeps it up
L.Thompson 7 - Solid as per usual
R.Williams 6 - bad miss but otherwise ok
B.Ross 5 - i'd bench him and start douglas. Not 100% after a year off.
K.Kingston 6 - good defensively
C.Stapleton 7 - a couple of good runs
L.Douglas 6 - solid
I.De Gois 7 - i like the look of him, maybe he should start
P.Loo Loo 6 - some really strong runs
C.Ciraldo 3 - PL, he is useless

fatshark

Bench
D.Simmons 5
F.Anderson 7 only back who looks the goods
D.Cooper 4
J.Hannay 5 did a few good things
L.Covell 5 stay on ya wing ffs
B.kearney 7
B.Kimmorley 7 i thought BK picked the team up, for about 5 mins
G.Bird 8 super game
L.Thompson 7 tried all nigh
R.Williams 5 very poor defensive lapses
B.Ross 5 harden the f**k up ya pussy
K.Kingston 6
C.Stapleton 7
L.Douglas 6
I.De Gois 7
P.Loo Loo 6 looks to becoming good
C.Ciraldo 4

Since 73

First Grade
fizman said:
Sometimes I think we should break down these ratings further, because you couldn't possibly give Kimmorely a 3 for his defensive efforts tonight. In attack certainly, but defensively he was great and by no means the worst player on the park tonight.
We couldn't care if he didn't make a tackle Fizman.
The guy is there to create scoring opportunities, utilise our strengths, apply pressure, dictate terms to the other team and send attck toward their weaknesses.
He does none of that - in any week.
He consistently gets raps each week for his commited defence.

well, while he's tackiling his ring out we aren't troubling anybody - least of all the scoreboard attendant.

Since 73

First Grade
The Nulla said:
BK 4 - Next. Predictable and kicked sh*t... Can't believe Barry gave him the award at the preso. Mind you, Barry wasn't there so I have no idea if he even saw the game..
Please tell me you're kidding.
What a slap in the face for Thommo.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Let me get this out of the way for the Kimmorley supporters , first up.

ADAM DYKES 2 Simply awful!!!!!!

Simmons 10.6 pure f*cken genius!!
Covell 3 great
hannay 3 great
cooper 2 over rated
thegoodando 4 great haircut
kearney 1 f*cken hog
kimmorley 111ty eleven . f*cken amzing kicking game, brilliant elusive passing game & just had me f*cked with his incredible direction.
Rossco 5 Cmom!!!! where were ya??
Kinga. 9 Kinga what??
Dougie 2 absolute bludger
thomo 2 Worse than dougie
wombat 9 Brilliant!!!
Bird 9 f*cking brilliant
loo loo 5 Cant think
degois 1 no idea

Boldo

Juniors
Anyone who says Kearney should be 5/8 with either Dykes or Kimmorley is living in a fantasy land. He did absolutely nothing last night and had one good game once.

Dykes would have made a big difference last night.

We were torn to shreds by Peachey. What a surprise... What happened to the Raiders 10 years later after they sacked their loyal players Stuart and Clyde..... that's where we are going....