What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkie Harley Davidson

gunnamatta bay

Referee
As I approached the ground last night my attention was drawn to a group of bike enthusiasts near the south eastern gate. There was a bunch of guys dressed in black taking photos of their Harleys. Peach was walking past and had his photo taken beside one of the bikes. As I drew closer I noticed the centre of attention. An awesome Harley Davidson painted in the Sharks colours with all the usual insignia. It looks unreal. I wished I had a camera so I could post it on the forum. I assumed it was to be used during the second half entertainment or some other promotion but it was not to be. Does anyone know who created this masterpiece?

I can see it being a regular feature at games. Say doing a circuit of the ground with a mermaid perched on the pillion seat.

black_dot

Juniors
It's been a regular feature at home games all season. They bring it on the western side through the gate and park it in front of the ET stand.

wazzashark

Juniors
I use to work with the bloke who did all the graphics for it.

He runs his own sign making / graphics company at Taren Point.