What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkies Juniors

King Panther

Juniors
MrSharky said:
Mate calm down. Noone was having a dig at you, just a few friendly jokes from a few lazy posters.

In answering your question... some Sharkies Flegg players that stand out are:

- Mitch Brown
- Kurt Puohotaua
- Dimitri Pelo
- Luke Douglas
- Rhys Lovegrove
- Nick Doig
- Rimini Reweti
- Tony Caine

Those are the best ones I could think of...

:cool:
thanks man ure a good bloke. im sorry i went of but every time i talk in the sharks forum everyone tells me to piss off just because i go for penrith. Im allowed to hav a 2nd fav team!

imasharkie

Coach
go back to the panthers forum, your fellow panther supporters might like your style of carry on, we don't.
[-X

Frenzy.

Immortal
King Panther said:
thanks man ure a good bloke. im sorry i went of but every time i talk in the sharks forum everyone tells me to piss off just because i go for penrith. Im allowed to hav a 2nd fav team!

Freak II.

King Panther

Juniors
imasharkie said:
go back to the panthers forum, your fellow panther supporters might like your style of carry on, we don't.
[-X
Gee thanks mate. you people did exactly the same thing to my friend. and hes a sharks supporter! you just made fun of him coz he was new. Reeeeaaaall nice.

Macca

Coach
King Panther said:
Gee thanks mate. you people did exactly the same thing to my friend. and hes a sharks supporter! you just made fun of him coz he was new. Reeeeaaaall nice.

f**k off King Freak!

King Panther

Juniors
McSharkie said:
f**k off King Freak!
hey... all i wanted to know was how the sharks juniors were goin and you people just said 'aww go away' 'awww penrith smells' maybe ure the Mcfreak

Macca

Coach
It's not hard to research for yourself mate. The Warriors should be your second favourite team anyway.

The Popper

Bench
We generally breed them well for all positions except prop. After Premier League the ranks seem to thin markedly. Sometimes disappointments and sometimes pleasant surprises.

Latest posts