What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

Ads

First Grade
f**k DCE. We wined and dined that muppet and he chose the titans instead(before the backflip). Bloke is a deadset flogger
Twenty times better than Chad though and thats all that matters. If he leaves manly (unlikely of course) I would be all over him.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Roosters announced they have released 3 flegg players that enables them to get DCE, Aiden Blake and Kapow under the cap

Quigs

Immortal
Any truth in the rumours that the dunny doors at Lottoland have ta_en out AVO's and Dessie is not allowed within 30 metres of them on training nights and game days

txta2

Bench
The starting back 5 for round 1 in 2019 could be completely different from our last finals game in 2018, already gone Leutele, Lee & Ramien, chance that both Holmes & Feki wont be there
Pretty sad really. The premiership window has slammed shut . Will be interesting,or painful watching Flanno rebuild this team post Gal.

sandshark

Bench
Hayne? Bit lazy but could be worth a 1 year contract if we are looking at the bottom of the barrel.
He says he has been waiting 5 weeks for a new contract.. I wonder what that says about him.. I know a few in here still rate him as a star.

Quigs

Immortal
Hayne? Bit lazy but could be worth a 1 year contract if we are looking at the bottom of the barrel.
He says he has been waiting 5 weeks for a new contract.. I wonder what that says about him.. I know a few in here still rate him as a star.

I think the voice inside Haynes head keeps telling him that he is still the star of the team.

Might get a bit of motivation when he looks at his management fees AND legal fees,counts the mouths he needs to feed etc. Last chance to earn a crust from footbrawl.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I wouldnt mind Hayne in the team, if Holmes is on way out after 2019, Hayne at fullback Moylan 5/8, would allow them to interchange throughout the game, also Hayne has big kicking game.

Hayne always seems to play well when Sharks are involved, maybe he will play great when playing for us

shaggs

Coach
I wouldnt mind Hayne in the team, if Holmes is on way out after 2019, Hayne at fullback Moylan 5/8, would allow them to interchange throughout the game, also Hayne has big kicking game.

Hayne always seems to play well when Sharks are involved, maybe he will play great when playing for us
That’s simply awful