What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

squiddy

Juniors
I'd like to see a bit more of FJ before I write him off. Not saying he'll be a superstar but too early to write him off imo.

I saw enough of flanno jr in the jets grand final this year to realise he is no where near first grade standard , in a game where he should of taken charge he was totally missing and outplayed , if his name wasn’t flanno I doubt we’d even be considering him yet

So Smith and Munster don’t get on.

Munster has agreed to terms but not officially signed on.

Smith wants a two year deal but Melbourne and including Munster thought he’d only be around for one more year.

And now Holmes has left for NFL.

Hmmmmmm......

I love a conspiracy theory lol.

Hope it comes true!

sharkman73

Juniors
So Smith and Munster don’t get on.

Munster has agreed to terms but not officially signed on.

Smith wants a two year deal but Melbourne and including Munster thought he’d only be around for one more year.

And now Holmes has left for NFL.

Hmmmmmm......

I love a conspiracy theory lol.

Hope it comes true!

Can't stand Smith.

He turns 36 next season and wants a two year deal, how about one year at a time champ?

Also benefited massively from the testimonial game earlier this year.

Always all about Cam. Yes, great player but one of the biggest grubs to ever pull on a boot.

Amazes me more people don't call him out for what he is.

shaggs

Coach
What’s the bet we go for Munster but end up with French or AJ haha
If French and AJs skills were combined they still wouldn’t be a patch on Munster.

I hate all grubs that play against the sharks, but love everyone that plays for them.

Same as, as soon as a player pulls on a different jersey they can get f**ked

snout

First Grade
If French and AJs skills were combined they still wouldn’t be a patch on Munster.

I hate all grubs that play against the sharks, but love everyone that plays for them.

Same as, as soon as a player pulls on a different jersey they can get f**ked
Absolutely.

Cam smith introduced a grubbiness into the sport not seen before.

But the guy's a winner.
Never gets injured.

Lays it on a platter for his halves.

Kicking game.

80kgs and does 60 tackles a game

He ever pulled on a sharks jumper everything he did in the other one is instantly forgotten.

Last edited:

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Absolutely.

Cam smith introduced a grubbiness into the sport not seen before.

But the guy's a winner.
Never gets injured.

Lays it on a platter for his halves.

Kicking game.

80kgs and does 60 tackles a game

He ever pulled on a sharks jumper everything he did in the other one is instantly forgotten.

Nah f**k him. I couldn’t stand him in a sharks jersey. Hate him with a passion

YTSharks

Juniors
Flanno has said he’d go after a marquee player for 2020, if one came up early I’d imagine he’d consider