What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

txta2

Bench
When was he dropped to the jets?
Capes is a very good player, would make a great centre if he was allowed to settle into the position for more than 3 games.
On numerous occasions during the year when players were injured and came back. Having him at centre would be like going back to Pommeroy days, cept he was hard and Capewell is soft. I'm over the club persisting with these average players.

snout

First Grade
Capes has been a stopgap for us in a number of positions. He hasnt been the solution.
But apparently next year he is being asked to.

Well we wait to see if he has it. Hes had 2 years to transition from Brisbane metro comp - now the balls in his court.
If he wants an NRL starting career take it.

If he stay on his feet. Muscles up. He might be our Mitch Aubuson.

Last edited:

southland

Juniors
Our best available fullbacks in order are now:

Moylan
Dugan
Kennedy?

If we move Moylan - who are the halves? Does this create the opportunity for young flanno do we chase SJ for a 2 year deal? Proven combo with Townsend.

Do we chase AJ? To my mind he is a great winger, which we desperately need.

bluefox68

Staff member
So, bottom line - we have a million a year to spend for the next 6 years.

Do we buy the cancer no one wants in Jarryd Hayne?

$400k pa regardless of what Roifey thinks...

Ads

First Grade

No one can or will touch him now unless he is cleared immediately.

Ads

First Grade
Links with SJ popping up now. Get him and we are probably in a better position. Seasons cooked if we dont.

Tiger Shark

Bench
He’s a year or two off but Polselli went well for the Flegg boys. Sounds like he’s in Jets team next year.

Stake Removed

First Grade

I bet we dont have that money, i have gut feel signing Val meant extra income for the club through outside, everything Bazza has touched has gone pear shaped