What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Board-Stay ? Go ?

Sharks board should Stay ? or Go ?

• Stand down immediately if a viable alternative is put forward

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Stand down immediately and call for other options to stand for an EGAM

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Stay as they are and continue running the club as they are

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Stay but only until the next AGM where I'll vote for another mob if they stand

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

millersnose

Post Whore
ok

director of banners

you can be purchasing manger macca

aries could be director of security

i will take charge of the sharkettes

beekershark

Bench
Its not the charter, want or job of the cssc to even consider somthing like that. The CSSC's job is to get fans together to watch the footy and support the boys at away games.

it needs a majority of all fans accross the board to vote for a viable alternative if one becomes apparant.

Aries

Bench
beekershark said:
Its not the charter, want or job of the cssc to even consider somthing like that. The CSSC's job is to get fans together to watch the footy and support the boys at away games.

it needs a majority of all fans accross the board to vote for a viable alternative if one becomes apparant.

Yeah, I got Maccas' PM :p

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:
frenzy

frenzy for chairman

reefy for coach

beeks for recruitment

dread for ...ummm

I accept. I want mullet as my PA.

WTF is an EGAM? A deformed cheese?

Macca

Coach
pogo said:
:lol:

the board has the full support of the cssc hey ?

The CSSC has no official stance. Members of the CSSC are only bound by a code of conduct and that doesn't include a how to vote card for AGM's or EAGM's.

Feej

First Grade
I think one of the best things non football club members can do is to join en masse over the next few weeks.

I'll be making the trip down to join up.

Might get the current jokers looking nervously over their shoulders.

Wozza

Juniors
I joined the football club when they re-opened memberships over 3 years ago and I suppose that means that I have a voting right, but while there is no alternative it's a vote that is worth nothing. I'd be interested in knowing who else has actually joined the Football club.

Latest posts