What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

King hit

Coach
Wonder if IBM knows that the game is run by Queenslanders Grant and Beattie and Cam Smith has the game on its knees

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Rabbits20 thinks his club aren't balls deep in it either. How cute.

2gs3wd.jpg

King hit

Coach
This man does not speak for Qld

It's like using Skull as a spokeman for all NSW fans

Of course I’m not putting every single Queensland fan in the same category. I personally know some Queenslanders who are informed and level minded. I give my time to them and the good QLD folk on this forum as well, I always have time for you and Beave for example.

Most of the stuff IBM comes out with pure nonsense. This is the 2nd time within a week he has had a shot at NSW for no reason.

They're all doing it. I'd even bet the Tigers are doing it, but they are probably too f**king useless to do it effectively.

Todd transcript....

Let me be clear on 2 things...
1. Sharks self reported
Clubs done right thing
2. Every club cap compliant for 2018 significantly under this year

Not on the scale of manly parramatta or storm

NOT ON THE SCALE REPEATED

Still ongoing - people will be interviewed

SCALE IS NOT LIKE WEVE SEEN PREVIOUSLY - 3rd time

Will take time to complete the investigation.

LOL 4th time - NOT A SCALE LIKE AT PARRAMATTA AND ITS NOT A SYSTEMATIC BREACH

Hooper tried to ask a question to hang us and Todd smashes him.

Lyall Gorman to be spoken to.

(Seriously - get mics on journos)

Hooper again asking about 2018. Get f**ked Hooper ya merkin.

Brent Read asking stupid questions - gee what a surprise asking about potential penalties next year.

Latest posts