What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

betcats

Referee
Probably none
That doesn’t mean all other teams necessarily make any money.

Yeah I know a lot of them lose money, but its pretty rare that a club cant find any jersey sponsors. Its not your results because the sharks have been good performers for a few years now.

You aren't going to survive without sponsors, and a big part of the reason you have no sponsors is still at the club. Too many abrasive personalities who don't give a shit. The sharks have gone very quickly from everyones second team to being disliked. Fifita, Dugan and Gallen aren't going to go a whole season without f**king up, attracting sponsors isn't going to get any easier.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah I know a lot of them lose money, but its pretty rare that a club cant find any jersey sponsors. Its not your results because the sharks have been good performers for a few years now.

You aren't going to survive without sponsors, and a big part of the reason you have no sponsors is still at the club. Too many abrasive personalities who don't give a shit. The sharks have gone very quickly from everyones second team to being disliked. Fifita, Dugan and Gallen aren't going to go a whole season without f**king up, attracting sponsors isn't going to get any easier.

If you take 3 jersey sponsors off any team they'd struggle but we aren't talking a thriving Leagues club or owner to fill the hole here

carcharias

Immortal

Thanks for the opinion on a non salary cap subject.

Um
Let me try
Phil Gould is a failure
Sacks Ivan
Then rehires him for double of what he would’ve been on.
Gee this is easy

Sharks will get a sponsor.

betcats

Referee
Thanks for the opinion on a non salary cap subject.

Um
Let me try
Phil Gould is a failure
Sacks Ivan
Then rehires him for double of what he would’ve been on.
Gee this is easy

Sharks will get a sponsor.

We haven't lost any sponsors. God this is easy.

carcharias

Immortal
You're sour for sure haha. Sensitive little bitch its kind of pathetic. All it takes to rattle you is a different opinion and look at how you respond.

Mate
You were in the sharks forum all weekend sooking about the same subject.