What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Of course not. You both are slightly different f**kwits.

Someone's feeling a bit prickly this arvo

49776.jpg

Rhyno

First Grade
We'll just ignore it hopefully continue to celebrate its anniversaries, just like Storm.

An * would mean f**kall to me. I seen it, we won, fun was had. An * wont change any of it.

The record books will show 53years and won f**k all

AJB1102

First Grade
That's what all cheaters say!

Whose to say they're wrong, though?

I know it's an opinion and I'm certainly not putting it up as fact as I obviously have little to back it up.

I just watch footy for the game. I fully expect every merkin from the ARLC down to be somehow tied into dodgy shit to get and maintain success. Maybe just let everyone go wild for a bit and see who is left in 5-10 years.

Quicksilver

Bench
You mean business g

I will log off when I am good and ready.

If the sharks GF win is taken off them I will giggle my arse off for like everr.

Haha The Shire

Haha The Shire?

Haha standard middle class Australian suburbia with a stack of families? Ok.

unforgiven

Bench
Whose to say they're wrong, though?

I know it's an opinion and I'm certainly not putting it up as fact as I obviously have little to back it up.

I just watch footy for the game. I fully expect every merkin from the ARLC down to be somehow tied into dodgy shit to get and maintain success. Maybe just let everyone go wild for a bit and see who is left in 5-10 years.
I do not believe that is the case and if I found out my team cheated to win a premiership, then I would be devastated.