What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

Feki is bae

Juniors
I like the look of William Kennedy.

I heard he had a beer once though, so he might not be everybody's cup of tea.

Stalefish

Juniors
Would be surprising. He's always been a plodder.

sorenson a plodder?!? he's got the least body fat on him out of the whole team! his greatest asset is his work ethic. thats whats got him where he is today, more so than natural talent. good score to have around the club and back up for the long season

Ads

First Grade
sorenson a plodder?!? he's got the least body fat on him out of the whole team! his greatest asset is his work ethic. thats whats got him where he is today, more so than natural talent. good score to have around the club and back up for the long season
Yeah, 24 and 5 nrl games. He is a reserve grade plodder. A very fit one.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Haha, good ol' Flanno...

Flanno said:
"It's just a matter of blending them into a winning culture and not expecting them to come in and change the game," Flanagan said.

"Just be part of it rather than solve problems themselves. That's a really important factor."

But last year he said because we were winning we can't put any juniors in?

Flanno said:
"When Jack Bird came in at the start of 2015, he came into a winning team and it was easy for him.

"If you're winning, it makes it easier to blood those sorts of players, they just fit in."

I'm pretty sure when Birdy went in we were 0-4 with Flanno's head on the chopping block and he basically won us our first game of the season the next round.

Source

:cool:

Stalefish

Juniors
Ads said:

2nd rower. Old coach at rabbits said he has the talent to be a top line player. Think he was injured for most of last season though so missed a year of development.

looks like a bit of a plodder to me

Inferno

Coach
Flanno junior is out for the first 3 weeks with a broken thumb sustained in the Manly Trial.

I love trials.

Latest posts