What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

Aaron Gray didn’t move from Souffs to play NSW Cup.

So this will be interesting.

Injuries will happen of course and Dugan isn’t going to play every game that we know.

Ads

First Grade
Can’t agree Ads.

Feki was our leading try scorer last season and is a very consistent player.

Gray still has a lot of talent but no way he walks into the side over Feki.
I dont dislike Feki, he is very solid but has many limitations, especially when targeted by opposition kickers. Just feel that Gray can do what Feki does but with more upside.

Ideally we'd have Katoa (if the description of his pace is correct) and Val on the wings. Speed kills.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Given the same options for wing spots at Storm Bellamy would go Katoa and Pippi for sure.

It silly having a bloke who is one of the Top 25 wingers in the NRL at fullback

southland

Juniors
Given the same options for wing spots at Storm Bellamy would go Katoa and Pippi for sure.

It silly having a bloke who is one of the Top 25 wingers in the NRL at fullback
Bellamy grabbed Curtis Scott and Josh Addo from us. Just watch him grab Katoa and Bessie from us as well if we don’t play them.

Weaponhead

Coach
Feki can't catch but makes tough yards. Decent finisher. Will definitely start the season and will likely finish the season at left wing.

Quigs

Immortal
Grays got a fair bit of mongrel in him too. I think you know that I do like that in League players.

The Feks okay too.

Eion

First Grade
Greys a similar player to feki, but not as good. I can get giving a young quick bloke a go but he’s not an upgrade, hasn’t even been playing wing the last couple years.

Stalefish

Juniors
the loots and feki combo aint going nowhere. Gray will be battling it out with Ramien for first choice back up in either the centre/wing spot. both prefer centre but can peform on the wing also

imo i think of Gray as a decent player and the potential to get better, but i wouldnt wana see him get in the way of Katoa or Ramien

lolesi

First Grade
Watching a few of the sharks games on Fox today and Rick and Fek aren’t going anywhere.
Good combination.

Nellshark

Juniors
Awesome to see how star 5/8 on the drink at northies at 4pm and still going strong at 2am at 2230 :face_palm_tone1:♂️

shaggs

Coach
Awesome to see how star 5/8 on the drink at northies at 4pm and still going strong at 2am at 2230 :face_palm_tone1:♂️
Must have got in before lock out.

Seriously. Even sportspeople can have a life. As long as he only did a little bit of blow and didn’t fight anyone or grab some chicks snatch then fair play

Latest posts