What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks & Dragons swap Kimmorley & Gorrell?

Sharkforever

Juniors
I had a think about this over the weekend and reading a post on here has convinced me as to what should happen with Brett Kimmorley .

I would hate to see a guy like him have to play premier league but I honestly believe that he should remain with us next season and try and get along with the coach for the good of the team ... if he doesn't fit in with what Stuart wants through the year and we're losing games then by all means drop him . But if they can get along and Brett can have a bumper year then think of all the egg on the faces of alot of posters here on this forum . Brett kimmorley hasn't forgotten how to play good footy , he is a good player , maybe he needs a change at the joint too and they just may gel and provide our best ever season together ????

I'm a brett kimmorley fan and so it's big for me to say the above in relation to premier league etc . If he fires next year I want it to be in our colours not anyone else's.

You don't throw away a quality no.7 unless you really have to . He is our best chance still for a premiership.

Tadpole

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
BK is a small cog (and captain of the cogs) in a big wheel of errors that compound each other - Raper was the largest cog.

I just think hes a knob

spider

Coach
If the likes of Stuart cant assist him to spike his game again - nothing will.

Funnier things have happened.

Will be an interesting first month of the 07 season.

Latest posts