What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks game.

duck

Juniors
If it was legal to stab people, I would stab everybody that said "I told you so"

hewi

Bench
I think the offer for Benji of $300,000 plus car needs to be looked at again. I'm thinking maybe only the car?

hazzbeen

Bench
I agree some changes may be required, but there are plenty in front of Benji and Mata. Benji along with Packer have been our best players over the first 2 weeks and I thought Mata was solid today.

Mann needs to get his confidence up and play some NSW Cup at fullback, but he may get a reprieve with Dugan's injury as I'm not sure if we have a better option now.

I'm not going to criticise our attack after today cause there was none as we kept dropping the ball.

Mate , stop making up excuses about our attack we have not had any attack for 4 years , slowest team in the comp... Keep hearing our attack will come .... so will Christmas...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
It's truth telling. You'd rather sweep our ineptness under the rug?

If you care to read my some of my 2000 + posts you would realise I DONT as you put sweep our ineptness under the rug...far from it...I just don't respond to people that go out of their way to rubbish our team all the time (and Im not the only one).....anyhow after your stupid comment Ive just added you to the ignore list as well..... thanks

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
i dont think ill bother watching next week.

C'mon mate we are better than that...know completely how you feel....I guess the bottom line is we are all disappointed after todays none performance and more so because this season promised so much and like me you are feeling "jeez weve got a long way to go"...but hey don't give up on the boys just yet...stay positive bud

DeeJay1983

Juniors
Taking a penalty goal when you are on a roll against twelve men .... We may as well have waved the white flag then. We are a dumb football side in desperate need of a decent coach.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
the game was lost as soon as we took the 2 with an extra man on the field... Absolutely clueless...
i thought it was a dumb play too. However, the game was lost when in the next set of 6 Packer knocked the ball on 20 metres out. After that we didn't see the ball in their zone for the rest of the half.

If you care to read my some of my 2000 + posts you would realise I DONT as you put sweep our ineptness under the rug...far from it...I just don't respond to people that go out of their way to rubbish our team all the time (and Im not the only one).....anyhow after your stupid comment Ive just added you to the ignore list as well..... thanks

its ineptitude not ineptness!

saintsbysix

Juniors
i thought it was a dumb play too. However, the game was lost when in the next set of 6 Packer knocked the ball on 20 metres out. After that we didn't see the ball in their zone for the rest of the half.

Correct, the kick out on the full by Widdop and erros didn't help either in that 10 minute period.

GC Dragon

Juniors
I agree Vas ...Mann , Lafai and Widdop were terrible . Packer , Benji and Dugan were our best .

I was one who pushed for Mann at fullback ..but i was wrong very wrong . Dugan back to fullback and Lafai must go . Mary needs to stand up and see that we have brought another Neilson . Nighty is past his best and to slow . We need some young backs like Milne and Carr brought up ...Kids who can run ....With Thompson and Garrick looked at as well ....I see Garrick scored 3 today .

Simon

Juniors
Not really sure what all the fuss is about. We went to Shark Park with the aim of coming away with 2 points and that's exactly what we did.....:D:D:D