What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Gunning for 11 Straight

2 True Blues

Coach
So you love and laugh at the real life pics of racist thugs bashing up people in the shire, but you find the satirical and harmless sign to be over sensitive?

Your priorities seem a little skewed.

I'll take that bait ,

You put the pic up to get a response, and it was a rather poor one, something that no doubt was against your original intentions in posting it.

As far as Satircal and harmless sign goes, if you really want to discuss this further. Do you truly believe such a sign is a sensible thing to be carrying to a football game. I mean really. ??

fortunately most people with some form of common sense will see it as that, a satirical and harmless sign carried by a stupid in-bred f**k with the brain span of small stone. Though surely you are intelligent enough to see that such a sign ( carried by some moron with a brain like a pea ) and seen by other morons with brains as small ( if not smaller ) than peas, is a recipe for an immature conflict. This so called 'harmless satirical' sign could get out of hand, and in turn is not really warranted at the footy in australia in my opinion.

PS..... Not to mention the time spent and wasted by police having to take the statement of the bloke while he moans and cries like a big girl whilst murmoring about " I did absolutely nothing, the bloke just came over and hit me officer, I want him charged with assault. I did nothing " Please spare us the thought of it.

You would however have no idea about my priorites though old man, as I dont even know myself. ;-)

PS....... I thought the bloke in the picture may have been a nephew or grandson of yours or something originally. Something from the family album perhaps. :lol::lol::cool:

Ribs

Bench
Strewth, we went through all this last time with similar over reactions......

It was a joke, a damn funny one.

I couldnt imagine too much of a conflict anyway, we've all seen how quick Paul Gallen hits the deck.

2 True Blues

Coach
I know it was a joke mate. Willow wanted a bite so i gave him one.

LOl........ He knew I couldnt help but to respond, though i pondered over it for 3.4 seconds.

2 True Blues

Coach
I'm old enough, but no I'm not a grand father. Child brides are more of a shire thing.

:lol::lol: Then after ya catch one up in them there hills, ya can move to the George and have several brides. ;-):lol:

Stop it, ya killin me. :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
I'm old enough, but no I'm not a grand father. Child brides are more of a shire thing.

While we are showing family happy snaps. Here's a shot of me " swoozin " over my first shire girlfriend. Ah, the memories. :BDH:What a set of handles.

Get up , whoa back, get up , whoa back !!!

PS... Them there thumpin sticks come in handy in the deep deep south. :crazy: And i'm not talkin batons at noon on the railway either. LOl.....

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
mmm.jpg
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE:badgrin:

Inferno

Coach
lol, actually just thought of it then.

Hey you made the offer...

Personally I think if we had the opportunity last year to get rid of Noddy when he was off contract. If we didn't take it then, I doubt we will now.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol, actually just thought of it then.
OK, so it took a while to reach upstairs. Understood.

Inferno said:
Hey you made the offer...
Yes, but I offered to help you through your hard times, not to solve the Sharks 'worst club in the history of the game' tag.

Inferno said:
Personally I think if we had the opportunity last year to get rid of Noddy when he was off contract. If we didn't take it then, I doubt we will now.
Defintely the wrong thread for discussing such things.

And I'm not really focussed on the shire's method of shovelling and dumping players.