What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Mega Sale! Have we lost the 2007 sponsors?

STEVE R

Juniors
Im sure everyone has heard about the massive sale of Sharks merchandise being held at the Leagues Club today and tomorrow. 2007 stock is being flogged off for bugger all.

I've heard that Puma is gone for 2008, replaced by ISC. Anyone know if there's any truth to that rumour?

Also, is LG back on board next year? And what about Lendwide and Harvey Norman?

That seems like the logical reason for floggng off all the 2007 gear, as they won't be able to sell it with old sponsors plastered all over it.

Does anyone know more???

Inferno

Coach
Any chance someone could tell me whether either of these Jerseys are on special or not?

6995_l.jpg

1780_l.jpg

gunnamatta bay

Referee
$129.95 pluse 12 bucks for delivery. I just went down to the club to check out the sale and discovered they have the same jersey, classic brand, for $130.00. It's on display in the foyer. Damm!

Its only the puma stuff on sale btw. I bought a new beanie and the book colour me black white and blue for $15.00.
I wanted a pair of shorts but they sold out.

The Popper

Bench
Sponsors like to be associated with winners. It reflects on their product. Let's hope we can turn it around.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Speaking of winners....just heard on the radio the dragons are having a similar sale. It should become a yearly event down here.

cityshark

Juniors
LG , I wonder what they think about their invesment? Recon they would be pissed off with all the promises. MMMMMM come to think of it so am I?

STEVE R

Juniors
Confirmed.

Puma out, replaced by ISC.
There should be an increased range of merchandise available for 2008, hopefully out before Christmas.

sharknows

Bench
Look on the bright side

The year after Puma left the Sydney Kings they won the comp
The year after they left the Swans they won the comp
c'mon Sharks 2008 I say

Quigs

Immortal
Sounds to me like Puma ought to of stuck with us if that is their form.

So close but yet so far.

Doesn't really matter to me ... I am a Jim Boots / Dunlop Volleys man meself.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

STEVE R

Juniors
sharknows said:
Look on the bright side

The year after Puma left the Sydney Kings they won the comp
The year after they left the Swans they won the comp
c'mon Sharks 2008 I say

Puma are still with the Swans though....
:?