What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks New Signing

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hope Dykesy gets his body in order in the off season. He was looking very fit towards teh end of last year & strongest I'd ever seen him.

Navjot

Juniors
Good to see isaac get a shot with u guys he was always pretty much no3 hooker behind farah and flannagan at the tiges.

Inferno

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
after a few rounds, dykes will be our half, kearney our 5/8 and this new kid our hooker, with 4 forwards on the bench.

I don't even remember the last time we had 4 forwards on the bench. If I was Noddy, I'd be chasing hard to find another club. A lot easier to get a contract before the season kicks off then while in reserve grade.

Wasn't this the kid that sat on the bench for 80mins in his first game?

I don't remember much of him so I will rely on your judgements.

Thomo.

First Grade
De gois, i thought he signed else where a number weeks ago

young, enthusiastic. i think he played against us, when we played them at campbelltown. i didn't see that game. anyone else remember it?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Macca said:
I wouldn't go writing Kinga off until you see him under his new coach.

I won't write him off but strong word from the club is that Kinga hasn't got what Stuart is looking for which is why he has gone for De Gois after missing Gorrell.

SLE said:
after a few rounds, dykes will be our half, kearney our 5/8 and this new kid our hooker, with 4 forwards on the bench.

I have the same mail. Also have mail that while the new team sees Simmons potential he's on thin ice aggression wise and will need to lift a few 100% to retain the spot.

gotheblues

Juniors
Issac is a good signing , tough player, very fit, and can slot into lock very comfortably , he will make the most of his chances in 2007, and Kingston will be under the pump indeed

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
jc155776 said:
Haha your f**king funny man.

f**k we need more zingers like you in here.
settle down tosser. geez someones getting a little upset

by the way, how come you didnt use captial letter at the start of your new sentence? also the word f**k isnt in the dictionary either :lol:

jc155776

Coach
shark_fin_soup said:
also the word f**k isnt in the dictionary either :lol:

I am settled! I think your awesome man.

Your wit and style keep this place going.

And when you learn to read you will find that most modern dictionarys and online ones have the word f**k (pronounced f**k) in there.

You are my second fave poster after BlueMazda.

I wish Bluemazda was here because you too would get on great!

sharkadelic

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
I have the same mail. Also have mail that while the new team sees Simmons potential he's on thin ice aggression wise and will need to lift a few 100% to retain the spot.

More Good news!!!:D

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sideline Eye said:
i think ricky will be seen to give noddy a chance then out comes the axe

"Preston will be given first shot at the 7"

Insert Noddy where it says Preston.

ali

Bench
I too think Kinga may be headed down a grade. The kid is a former Jersey Flegg player of the year. I remember him because Wests used to have a real good rivalry with our gun junior side that Galloway, Simmons, Aitken, Williams etc came through. The kid was player of the year for the whole comp. He can play!

Latest posts