What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks NRL bad boy Todd Carney sent texts to ex-girlfriend

chewsta

First Grade
Yet no stories anywhere about SKD? Strange...

Is this to do with the rumour going round about a Roosters player in trouble? Saw it on the other forum but no mention of what supposedly happened. any details?

Stuff

Juniors
Is this to do with the rumour going round about a Roosters player in trouble? Saw it on the other forum but no mention of what supposedly happened. any details?

They're only gonna be deleted without an article to back them up aren't they?

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah I guess so mate. I'll take it as a 'yes' and leave it at that.
Feel free to PM though if u like haha..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Fugg. Wouldn't want that Valdez merkin as an enemy would ya?

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
They obviously filled their quota on "good news" Carney stories so I guess they had to do something....

Stinkler

Juniors
@hankvaldez is a strange dude

Lots of crazy accusations.
If half of it is true, the Telecrap will have a field day!

azzah72

Bench
yeah, @hankvaldez is a complete nutter!

Yet so, so entertaining, says tony williams tried to sell him coke and shit. Space Cadet for sure.

Megalodon

Juniors
Probably the weirdest thing to happen in the off-season is the violent incident involving a well known Roosters' player in a popular eastern suburbs venue last Saturday night that hasn't yet been reported.

Very odd - any other player from any other team would be headline news by now.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Probably the weirdest thing to happen in the off-season is the violent incident involving a well known Roosters' player in a popular eastern suburbs venue last Saturday night that hasn't yet been reported.

Very odd - any other player from any other team would be headline news by now.
Maybe some hush money from uncle Nick?