What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks NRL bad boy Todd Carney sent texts to ex-girlfriend

Quigs

Immortal
Wow, that whole column reads like New Idea or some other crappy celebrity tabloid. Is this what the game has come to? FMD!

Feej i just attempted to read that crap too, and l 100% have to agree.

What was I reading. The only thing the was missing was a Kate and Will section.

Geeze imagine if you actually paid to read that crap.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Wow, that whole column reads like New Idea or some other crappy celebrity tabloid. Is this what the game has come to? FMD!

Millsy should be worried then haha, fairly prestige nightspot the ol' Engadine Hotel. I wonder if he and his entourage toddled off down the road to the notorious "Rissole" after?

Feej

First Grade
Millsy should be worried then haha, fairly prestige nightspot the ol' Engadine Hotel. I wonder if he and his entourage toddled off down the road to the notorious "Rissole" after?
Or they went a bit further afield to 'Boyles' or the 'Sus Club'! God forbid!

Frenzy.

Post Whore

The Rissole is dead cools.

It's now.....drumroll........................ Club ENGADINE

Latest posts