What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks or 2nd Brisbane team??

Ziggy the God

First Grade
For someone who has had their team kicked out, I wouldn't wish it on anyone else.

No matter how much I dislike the team (and I don't hate the Sharkies FWIW).

Diesel

Referee
I wouldn't be surprised that by the NRL appointing a CEO and putting in place a few of the off field officials, the Sharks will be told to move out of Sydney and the CC won't be an option

Wizardman

First Grade
Well Zigmam, Cronulla add nothing but debt and scandal. An expansion team will add money and exposure.

No team has been bailed out more than yours. That money could be spent on mudch better things like junior development or an expansion team. St George can easily represent your area with pride....unlike your lot.

Does not change the FACT you are complete scum. Even KMAV is several notches of smart above you.

Before you keep mouthing off, hope like hell you club isn't going to get caught up in this. This has been pretty insipid compared to what may come in the future.

Even then, I won't be dishing shit on your club or its fans.

Wizardman

First Grade
Why does it have to be either/or? Brisbane Sharks?

I used the second Brisbane team as a good option, but I would not mind a team out of the Central Coast or Perth regions. Either option is better than giving another handout to the leeches of the NRL who can't stand on their own feet.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Does not change the FACT you are complete scum. Even KMAV is several notches of smart above you.

Before you keep mouthing off, hope like hell you club isn't going to get caught up in this. This has been pretty insipid compared to what may come in the future.

You should check your forums, Sharks dish out more than most.

Wizardman

First Grade

You cannot answer my question jerk. You are so lucky that the NRL has not relocated you by now. I suspect that Bruno Cullen may make moves to do just that.

Latest posts