What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks or 2nd Brisbane team??

You cannot answer my question jerk. You are so lucky that the NRL has not relocated you by now. I suspect that Bruno Cullen may make moves to do just that.

Blah blah dribble dribble. You know nothing and to answer your dumb OP. we can have both.

My only pleasure right now is knowing how pissed off you are.

Enjoy watching our club come through this and annoying you for years to come.

Wizardman

First Grade
Lol...cherish that AMCO cup. The only first grade trophy they will ever win. Will you be following the Adelaide Sharks next season?

In the meantime, I'll enjoy seeing your NSW cup-like line ups in the near future.

Wizardman

First Grade
Sharks have been getting grants from the league for forever. When you have some far more competent administrations bidding for a new team, it is time to cut the Cronulla liability and pump some money into a new entity. I'd much rather give an Adelaide team lifelines than Cronulla.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Brisbane2, WC Pirates and CC Sharks makes most sense! Though they would need new owners/management.

Its obvious that if Sharks go under then it should be the Bears that come in which means that when the comp expands we dont have worry about the fact that Bears would be not included again.

Brisbane2, WC Pirates and CC Sharks makes most sense! Though they would need new owners/management.

CC Sharks? Stop being a f**ken gimp. It'll be Perth Sharks before any chance of ever going to the CC. We have a mortgage on the CC.

Sharks need all the support they can get for now though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Be interesting what Bruno Cullen finds. Are the sharks structures, brand etc, salvageable? What will it cost the nrl to prop up the club vs starting afresh elsewhere?

Too many questions to be answered this early in the piece. Another month and we should have a much better idea of what sanctions and legal actions will impact the sharks ability to be a viable entity.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Anyone that wants cronulla to die please feel free to come to shark park this afternoon at 5pm and voice your opinion.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Anyone that wants cronulla to die please feel free to come to shark park this afternoon at 5pm and voice your opinion.

It will be interesting to see what sort of crowd they do get. Titans are not a string drawing club, but it is the time for all sharks fans to get behind the team and show they care.

Perth Red

Post Whore
CC Sharks? Stop being a f**ken gimp. It'll be Perth Sharks before any chance of ever going to the CC. We have a mortgage on the CC.

Sharks need all the support they can get for now though.

11.5k with most of them travelling from Sydney, CC is doing a good job of talking itself out of a team fullstop. Didn't see too much red and black in the crowd.

11.5k with most of them travelling from Sydney, CC is doing a good job of talking itself out of a team fullstop. Didn't see too much red and black in the crowd.

Get lost troll, we're doing plenty out there in the community. Why don't you do everyone a favour and stop speculating on matters you have no idea about. Worry about your own backyard.

docbrown

Coach
Think about the logic on offer here - "Hey, lets axe a club and lose their fan base from the game"

f**king morons... :crazy:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Get lost troll, we're doing plenty out there in the community. Why don't you do everyone a favour and stop speculating on matters you have no idea about. Worry about your own backyard.

Troll? Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. Lets here the excuses for such a poor crowd then, I thought Gosford was screaming out for NRL action?

Troll? Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. Lets here the excuses for such a poor crowd then, I thought Gosford was screaming out for NRL action?

They do want a team. I think the track record proves that, so the crowd was subpar for one game. Who gives a rats ass, happens to every team and potential expansion area. But because you obviously have the memory of a goldfish you wouldn't see that would you? By the way fatboy, I can more than take the heat. I've been in forefront of it before you even knew what a rugby league ball was. What I can't take is your trolling around, with stupid ideas like "central coast sharks, won't say Perth because that's my bid". Gtfoh with that shit, your pirates brand has been around for a few seconds, bears brand has been around since 1908.