What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks recruitment

berts_moustache

Juniors
As a frustrated Parramatta fan I look at you guys and think that there but for the grace of God (or the stupidity of our board) goes we......Flanagan was a candidate for the main job at Parra a few years back and all year, well before Luke Lewis was available, I've been amazed at how well your club is buying. Well done.

bert we have two threads kind of approaching this topic at the moment.
Who you really ought to be blaming is the Parra person (maybe Smith) who told Gal he wasn't good enough for you guys.

He is the main reason behind our good recruitment. Players want to play with, and for, him.

Quigs

Immortal
Come over to the Dark Side Berts...

Ronnie Dobbs is currently in charge of our (wink, wink) non members members area.

You sign up and just come out later.

Frenzy.

Immortal
madunit's the real swinger (fan wise) Quigs

Stuck between a Tigers Den and a Shark's Cove.

Then again, the retention of Moltzen for 3 more years might ee the Unit complete a 100% defection to the Sharks.

Quigs

Immortal
We might have to roanio <--- (check me spellun) off another couple of 100 forms for Ronnie. I reckon we might have a few jumping on our bandwagon next year.

Any idea who we could get to assist Ronaldo in the job.

berts_moustache

Juniors
bert we have two threads kind of approaching this topic at the moment.
Who you really ought to be blaming is the Parra person (maybe Smith) who told Gal he wasn't good enough for you guys.

He is the main reason behind our good recruitment. Players want to play with, and for, him.

Ahh, I just saw the other thread. a newbies error and I'll be more careful next time. Gallen is just one of the many ex-Parra players in the comp that you could form a team with that could give our team a fright.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Besides that bad boy bubby is still adapting to life since the mods made him change his name from bad boy bully.

Horrible man.

Really

Frenzy.

Immortal
I havent been the same since you took me down

I did worry about the impact on you if I took that avatar down but geez, I have voodoo to do, players to recruit, spells to weave yada yada

e3d5c5c0.png
e3d5c5c0.png
e3d5c5c0.png

you make me sound like a devirginator

Is that bad?

pssst

I think Quigs is onto the new signing

Ausguy

Coach
So would a summary be as simple as if smith stays we dont get a back if he goes we do? Surely we havent got that much $ to go around, unless there are releases we dont know of.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We might have to roanio <--- (check me spellun) off another couple of 100 forms for Ronnie. I reckon we might have a few jumping on our bandwagon next year.

Any idea who we could get to assist Ronaldo in the job.

It mustby muzby.

I did worry about the impact on you if I took that avatar down but geez, I have voodoo to do, players to recruit, spells to weave yada yada

e3d5c5c0.png
e3d5c5c0.png
e3d5c5c0.png

I'd like to think that I was part of that Voodoo. Afterall it was after you put me up that Slater got injured......

Is that bad?

being a devirginator is a gift not to be scoffed at

pssst

I think Quigs is onto the new signing

Quigs cant even distinguish between his remote and his prick when he's laying in bed watching the Broncos