What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Secure Peewee Moke

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Surely said:
... were u there :)

Too many times.

Those rogues..........

Were you around when Panda pushed Billy down Presidents avenue in the car machine from the Public Bar at C/Bah in? The one you used to sit in and drive like they have in the arcades?

Was fun till they crashed it.

Was a good poker school on Thursdays though

Do you know or are you Bumper Bryant huh??

:lol: :lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Too many times.

Those rogues..........

Were you around when Panda pushed Billy down Presidents avenue in the car machine from the Public Bar at C/Bah in? The one you used to sit in and drive like they have in the arcades?

Was fun till they crashed it.

Was a good poker school on Thursdays though

Do you know or are you Bumper Bryant huh??

:lol: :lol:

No I was just a young 15yo kid when I started working there for my stepfather for a few years, it was a real eye opener. I remember one st george half back, lets call him billy, dancing naked on a table, and my mother standing there saying billy put your f**king pants back on.

I couldn't count the number of times a certain sharks 5/8 had to be carried out because he couldn't walk, and that was about 5am the morning of a game. Funny thing is though he usually played a blinder. (one of the reasons i have a chuckle every time someone says bird was on the turps during the week).

I don't think i could say anymore on a public internet forum, it would make todays footballers look very angelic. Although having said that most of them were really nice guys.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Gunnamatta said:
Last time I heard Jimmy got married and moved to the gold coast. Jim Barnett, club director, knew him well.

Yep. He was down here for the 70's week game. Looking well and full of beans. Still jogs up there. JB had to be the m ost famous jogger in Caringbah. Head tilted, lumbering all over the place.

Legend of a man.

Rexxy

Coach
Surely said:
Ah Huh boy could i tell you some stories there, and they revolve around early morning drinking sessions at roberto's :)

Roberto's....LOL. What a palce. Was anyone surprised when that place burnt down?

Latest posts