What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Secure Peewee Moke

Bluebag

Juniors
Lafi is a Newtown contracted player as is Puna. Vince Mellars was advd pre June 30 the Sharks would take up his optiopn and then withdrew it several weeks later.

Inferno

Coach
hahaha,

SO far our squad for next year is coming along nicely.

We've got Ben Ross knocking Hayne, Vagana putting Barrett on his ass and now Pee wee Moke is getting in on the act.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article/articletemp.asp?num=9756

Most interesting is

"With seven minutes remaining, Badger sent hulking back-rower Frank Winterstein off after what appeared to be little more than a solid hit. However, the pro-Dragons crowd took exception and Badger gave Winterstein an early shower.

Bemused by the decision, giant lock Pee Wee Moke fired up from the ensuing Dragons’ penalty to completely smash an oncoming Saint."

Surely

Post Whore
looks like we have a merkin killer replacement :)

I see he was playing lock, cjs may be onto something, lock to5/8 is not such a stretch.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Wint Frankenstein, as reefy and I have said before, should be a priority signing when he is available. Unmitigated quality.

Moke - will be our best recruit. I've posted it before, (but have my doubts it will happen), but I want him in the 6 jersey next year.

From the semi thread.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Surely said:
looks like we have a merkin killer replacement :)

I see he was playing lock, cjs may be onto something, lock to5/8 is not such a stretch.

He played some 5/8 this year Surely. He can certainly handle it.

Surely

Post Whore
He played some 5/8 this year Surely. He can certainly handle it.

Sounds good, a big line breaking 5/8, don't think we've ever had one.

Surely

Post Whore
Long time ago, but Panda was OK at it

Ah Huh boy could i tell you some stories there, and they revolve around early morning drinking sessions at roberto's :)

Tim Brasher

Juniors
I cant see Moke slotting in to the number 6 jersey for you guys next season. Despite the fact 6 and 13 and that different, i dont think he would be confident in the role and i think Raper has bought him as a centre. Hes a great talent and I think to begin next season will be the perfect utility player to cover the backs and play in the back row

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Surely said:
Ah Huh boy could i tell you some stories there, and they revolve around early morning drinking sessions at roberto's :)

Not involving the Panda and Smithy (Billy) Travelling Loonies Show?

Was Critter involved?

Inferno

Coach
He did Smash a saint, is that good enough?

Although the last guy who did that got fired didn't he?

White Poiner

Coach
Pfft smash a saint...

Mate look at beattie.

Decked Bartrim
Smashed the f**k outta withers last year.

If he is to be 5/8 i would like to know if he can kick and pass good?